Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Thomson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
So you know more about the case than the judge then do you?

I know he sent a 12 year old girl his known for 6 years a picture of his cock and asked her for sex and also asked a 14 year old for sex, and now a number of other people are coming out aswell.

But hey f*** it thats total normal.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I think the main problem here, apart from the offence, is would anybody want to 'work' with a convicted sex offender? His team mates probably have kids and may feel uncomfortable around the guy.

It's harsh, but these sorts of crimes are not easily forgiven.

He's thrown his career away I believe.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
Personally i think they should be all lined up and shot, i have seen the effects they have had on people.

Why should they have the right to work, if a copper or a nurse done it they would have been fired, why should any other employment be different.

so you have no problem with the fine but want him shot :lol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
yes his a f***ing peado ffs, there scum of the earth there worst than murderers in my eyes.

So a 16 year old girl who has a boyfriend who is 15 years and 364 days old, and he gives her one, and you would have her shot. Interesting that.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
He should be fired for it, absolutely, but the "line 'em up and shoot 'em" diatribe is just sensationalist Daily Mail hysteria. That argument takes no facts into account and makes a particularly grey area (to us - we know only the details of the case that have been released) black and white. If people want him locked away for life, hung drawn and quartered or whatever, does that not give an incentive to a paedophile to murder their victim as well? If it's the same punishment for a paedo or a murderer why not cover their tracks? I'd suggest also that not agreeing with "castrate him, tie him to a lamp-post, let him burn in hell!" does not mean anyone condones what he's done. Just that not everyone agrees with an eye for an eye.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The stupid things people do as sexed up and immature teenagers aren't always a guide of how they will turn out in adulthood. He clearly wasn't engaging his brain as to what the harmful aspect of posting a piccie of his dickie to a 12 and 14 year old girl - child abuse in anyone's language. And if he wasn't, I'm pretty sure he's fully aware now.

I may be shot for this but i think he deserves a chance to redeem himself. OK, best not put him on any trips to schools, but if the best contribution he can make to the world is playing football, why shouldn't he be allowed to make use of his better qualities?

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
yes his a f***ing peado ffs, there scum of the earth there worst than murderers in my eyes.

So just for clarity, can you confirm ..... it was far worse of him to send this 12 year old a little picture of his willy, than it would have been if he'd gone to her house and shot her between the eyes with a Smith & Wesson? :facepalm:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
So just for clarity, can you confirm ..... it was far worse of him to send this 12 year old a little picture of his willy, than it would have been if he'd gone to her house and shot her between the eyes with a Smith & Wesson? :facepalm:

What if he shot her with his WILLIE with a Smith and Wesson though.

wakokid

Jun 10, 2011
Lancing

Good summary.

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
why has the article i wrote on here been deleted. f***ing pathetic. I express my views about a sick perverted individual and it gets taken off. Why would you do that? I better not answer that.... f***ing losers

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Has anybody actually seen the 12 year old? Maybe she is an early bloomer, we've all seen them. The girl who isn't old enough to be on the blob but looks like she should be at college.

How about the parents take some of the blame for raising a girl who is in the position where a man 8 years older was asking for pictures. I for one feel sorry for Craig Thomson, he is a talented young player. If Lee Hughes gets a second chance, then why doesn't he?! It's pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here