Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Thomson

Status
Not open for further replies.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Think this thread has run its course. It's turning into a Gary Glitter fan club

I've tried to hold back from any 'personal' slants against you as this has been purely about opinions....but I think I've finally cracked.

The combination of all your slanderous, misspelled, poorly punctuated, defamatory, assumption-based posts have led me to the conclusion that you are bloody stupid.

Ahhh, that's better.
:smile:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Fair enough. I missed/misread that and thought you were saying that a potential allegation itself meant he must be a "serial" offender. Sorry.

No problem, we all have different views on these things, sometimes we lose our cool, i know i have a couple of times in here, i just cant stand it when people take advantage of children.

Last edited:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Think this thread has run its course. It's turning into a Gary Glitter fan club

I can't work out as this thread has progressed whether you're just on a giant fishing trip.

If you're for real, you're a f***ing idiot. If you CANNOT SEE, literally CANNOT SEE, that there is a difference between not agreeing that a man should be executed, and approving of/agreeing with/being a paedo, you are literally beyond help, reason or interaction with. Find ONE post in this thread which says what he has done is ok. You won't, because there isn't one.

People like you, in a self-righteous moral tizzy over something you have little to no facts about, and who aren't capable of an adult conversation without blindly hurling around insults and accusations, are the sort of people that end up in a lynch-mob with a pitchfork burning down a paedeatrician's house, but were always the last in line for education at school. You're a f***ing disgrace, that's twice now you've accused people of being paedos FOR HAVING A DIFFERENT VIEW TO YOU.

Check me out, I don't believe in the death penalty. SCUM! MURDERER! PAEDO! RAPIST!

Moron. Do us all a favour (and yourself) and do one off this board.

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
I can't work out as this thread has progressed whether you're just on a giant fishing trip.

If you're for real, you're a f***ing idiot. If you CANNOT SEE, literally CANNOT SEE, that there is a difference between not agreeing that a man should be executed, and approving of/agreeing with/being a paedo, you are literally beyond help, reason or interaction with. Find ONE post in this thread which says what he has done is ok. You won't, because there isn't one.

People like you, in a self-righteous moral tizzy over something you have little to no facts about, and who aren't capable of an adult conversation without blindly hurling around insults and accusations, are the sort of people that end up in a lynch-mob with a pitchfork burning down a paedeatrician's house, but were always the last in line for education at school. You're a f***ing disgrace, that's twice now you've accused people of being paedos FOR HAVING A DIFFERENT VIEW TO YOU.

Check me out, I don't believe in the death penalty. SCUM! MURDERER! PAEDO! RAPIST!

Moron. Do us all a favour (and yourself) and do one off this board.

Get off you high horse you prick, only bloke ive called a peodephile is the player himself. My problem is with the morons like you who try to sympathise, make excuses or are just too pig headed to see whats in front of their eyes. Please explain when i called anyone a rapist, peodephile or a murderer. Before you start accusing people of such things, i suggest you get your facts right you muggy little C*nt

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
I've tried to hold back from any 'personal' slants against you as this has been purely about opinions....but I think I've finally cracked.

The combination of all your slanderous, misspelled, poorly punctuated, defamatory, assumption-based posts have led me to the conclusion that you are bloody stupid.

Ahhh, that's better.
:smile:

I dont pretend to be very well educated. I simply love kids and would do anything to defend them from the creature's that are around. You may find my view's extreme. But to start slagging off someone's spelling and punctuation is pretty sad even by your own highly educated self

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
i really think this thread has run its course we all know peoples views on it, no need for the insults.

Terry you have accused people of being a nonce

That was yesterday, already been given 3 points and told to sit on the naughty step. I just express my views, it's the morons who defend not so much him, but the judge or the situation. For example, someone wrote in an earlier post how do we know that this girl was'nt coming on to him? It's just pathetic. If me trying to protect children is a crime then im Guilty

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Personally I just want to know why it's no longer possible to think of the British Isles without putting the word Paedoph in front of it :shrug:

paedophisles-1.jpg

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
Before you all think some sort of Vigilante.... I'm not. I would like to think I'm a decent bloke. Just because my views may be a bit more extreme than other's does not make me the nutter some seem to think I am. Kids are fragile and deserve to be looked after in anyway possible. Do i think peodaphile's deserve the death penalty? Yes. Is that a bad thing. It's a plague that seems to be on the rise and i for 1 will never accept it. I will probably be blocked on here for stating this but so be it. For people to call me uneducated is just silly. Im defending kids rights. What a terrible man i must be. Get a life

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Before you all think some sort of Vigilante.... I'm not. I would like to think I'm a decent bloke. Just because my views may be a bit more extreme than other's does not make me the nutter some seem to think I am. Kids are fragile and deserve to be looked after in anyway possible. Do i think peodaphile's deserve the death penalty? Yes. Is that a bad thing. It's a plague that seems to be on the rise and i for 1 will never accept it. I will probably be blocked on here for stating this but so be it. For people to call me uneducated is just silly. Im defending kids rights. What a terrible man i must be. Get a life

see ya was doing so well until the insult at the end, thats the bits that are uncalled for dude

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
Hang on a minute, I have been slagged off all day on here for expressing my views. To the point where its got to slagging off my spelling and punctuation. They are the sad little men who need to get a life. I didn't say it in the context that everybody on here needs to get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here