Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coppell Declared Out Of Race

D

Deleted member 2719

No coming back now coppout.

So much for him liking the Albion he is Palarse scum.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
As I said before the guy who told me yesterday coppell had turned us down also said dowie and sherringham have been interviewed.

Maybe it was a fluke and he just GUESSED coppell had turned us down but h did cite the EXACT reasons quoted in the argus.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I think all of those who completely made up rumours coppell was coming should be banned, seeing as he didn't even speak to us about the job.

Looks like it is between WISE and COTTERILL

SIGH.

Tilson would NEVER come, we are not better than Southend, even in their current state!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
As I said before the guy who told me yesterday coppell had turned us down also said dowie and sherringham have been interviewed.

Maybe it was a fluke and he just GUESSED coppell had turned us down but h did cite the EXACT reasons quoted in the argus.

Possible, lets face it though anyone who says anything now will be rubbished.

Good old NSC! :thumbsup:

zakura

Nov 3, 2009
John Gregory says he would like the job but the way he treated us when he was at Villa gives him no chance.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Bollocks. I did think we might be offering sufficient funds to sway Coppell. Still - dry your eyes mate. His loss. Plenty more fish in the sea. I would take Southgate (with my fingers crossed).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This "never go back" lark really is bollocks, its like some kind of old wives tale.
Coppell would have been ideal. He has all the attributes. Just because he had 6 or 7 months in charge here about 7 YEARS ago, doesn't mean he'd be a disaster now does it.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
If coppel wont come, theres not a hope in hell of curbishley coming here!!!!!!!
Honestly believe anyone branding his name about is getting very carried away! I'll happily ban myself for a year if he takes over as our manager!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I hear Russell Slade is out of a job, proven record for taking teams out of the relegation zone into safety. Would he be interested though?

I have no doubt he has turned us down, but where did this Argus report come from? Nowt on the Seagulls website (no shocker) and there is nothing from Coppell. Plus Bloom mentions "initial" approach.

Devil's advocate and all that Jazz! :clutch straws:

It was mentioned on radio Sussex this evening that Coppell has ruled himself out of the race for manager

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here