Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Commuter love

Alfie22

Mar 12, 2008
Well, just as I'd psyched myself up for the journey armed with the varied NSC wisdom, to my horror she wasn't there! This morning however there was a return to form - she's reading "The Elegance of the Hedgehog" - looking divine, eating her miniature yogurt and generally playing with my emotions!

Lush

Mods' Pet
Well, just as I'd psyched myself up for the journey armed with the varied NSC wisdom, to my horror she wasn't there! This morning however there was a return to form - she's reading "The Elegance of the Hedgehog" - looking divine, eating her miniature yogurt and generally playing with my emotions!

Good thoughtful book. Dainty yoghurt. I think gentlemanly politeness and old fashioned chivalry is the way ahead here.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Good thoughtful book. Dainty yoghurt. I think gentlemanly politeness and old fashioned chivalry is the way ahead here.

I think it's a bit...

red%20rag%20to%20a2_497x315.jpg

...for some rather ungentlemanly tactics from on here :jester:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
So according to NSC's Love Gurus, your next move is to switch on your blue tooth and search for her, if this doesn't work, pretend to be on the phone and subtly take photos of her - this can't have a bad side. Then smile at her, until she notices your looking (you will not look like a weirdo) strike up conversation in the form of showing her a magic trick/giving her a business card. If this goes down well (or not) make a grab at her breasts/attempt to finger her.

Best of luck, not that you'll need it. :thumbsup:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So according to NSC's Love Gurus, your next move is to switch on your blue tooth and search for her, if this doesn't work, pretend to be on the phone and subtly take photos of her - this can't have a bad side. Then smile at her, until she notices your looking (you will not look like a weirdo) strike up conversation in the form of showing her a magic trick/giving her a business card. If this goes down well (or not) make a grab at her breasts/attempt to finger her.

a reasonable summary but in these days of instant results I feel that cutting to the chase and just cracking on with your final suggestion might be the order of the day.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
On a really busy day when it's standing room only and she's seated next to the aisle you want to stand next to her seat so her face is "cock-high".

Then, edge your crotch nearer to her head, and if she stares up at you doe-eyed and starts salivating you're in there...

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
It's twenty to five, so when you get out of work, neck a couple of double whiskies at the station, and if she is on the train, just come out with, 'Oi! Treacle! How about we get at it, lively?...'

Believe me, it NEVER fails :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
On a really busy day when it's standing room only and she's seated next to the aisle you want to stand next to her seat so her face is "cock-high".

Then, edge your crotch nearer to her head, and if she stares up at you doe-eyed and starts salivating you're in there...
This. Or maybe just jizz in her hair?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You could chloroform her when the train is between stations and then once she is unconscious proceed to get out a gun and get all the other passengers to go to the other side of the carriage. Then, once they have done this, pull the emergency stop and open the doors instructing every one to get out. Then you are going to have to move her to the drivers carriage, "cap" the driver and then demand passage through to mainland Europe. Thinking about it, you might be advised to keep some passengers as hostages and kill a few at stations if the authorities do not give you what you want.

Well it works with nuclear weapons, so it should work with women right?
:lolol::thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If only you were a Japanese commuter, this would all be so easy.

You could have taken pictures up her skirt, on the Monday, felt her up by Wednesday, and bought her panties out of a vending machine by the end of the week.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
A few years back I was lucky enough to catch the eye of 2 birds who caught the same train as me. One somehow found me on Myspace as we had mutual friends and took the approach of tipping off a mutual friend that she was interested. Turned out she was a mates ex so I passed that one up but did get some intriguing offers of sexual favours...

The other bird just took the direct approach of speaking to me and we arranged to meet up a few times. She was also another mates ex but was a bonafide hotty so principles went out the window.

Despite being an almost constant perv I was totally oblivious to either having any interest until they made the move.

Alfie22

Mar 12, 2008
I think if I saw her on the train home I would find it much easier to make that initial approach, the morning makes it that little bit harder. At least in the evening I could smile, eye contact, make an effort to chat / establish common ground etc and suggest a drink when we got off (the train).

Alfie22

Mar 12, 2008
No - (and I feel cheap talking about her in such a way but) they are no more than a handful, which is fine by me.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Just get on the train earlier than her and leave a small card with a lock of your pubic hair inside and a question mark.

Birds LOVE intrigue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here