Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
As a commuter of 20+ years, the best way to kick things off has to be eye contact (to get an initial connection) and follow it up by mentioning an event, such as a delay (plenty of opportunity!) and just take the conversation on naturally from there, if you try and force the conversation, she'll see right through you and get uncomfortable very quickly - she has to think she is in charge of the conversation!

Now if it's a bloke you're after, revert to the "Beach Hut" solution of an ambush in the toilet !

And while you are doing it, try to forget about the rest of the carriage who all know what you are upto.

Sorry, were we meant to be helping.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Alfie22

Mar 12, 2008
Which train is this and which carriage (purely for reference purposes)?[/QUOTE]

One between 7am and 9am going to London, from Brighton!

dje shoreham

Nov 2, 2009
If you were attracted to a fellow commuter, who you saw on the same train every morning, in the same carriage, how would you go about making the initial approach, or would you like me just sit in your "normal" seat, admiring from afar?

I saw the same girl everyday commuting to London for several months - never once spoke to her. I bumped in to her in a curry house in brick lane and she recognised me , had a good chat very friendly. the moral of the story is that commuters do not speak to each other on the train but treat each other like long lost friends when they meet anywhere else.... appreciate this will be of absolutely no help to you!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I saw the same girl everyday commuting to London for several months - never once spoke to her. I bumped in to her in a curry house in brick lane and she recognised me , had a good chat very friendly. the moral of the story is that commuters do not speak to each other on the train but treat each other like long lost friends when they meet anywhere else.... appreciate this will be of absolutely no help to you!

The same girl?! You bastard. You've just ruined Alfie's dream!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
or switch your bluetooth on and see if you can spot theirs and send a discreet little 'hi there'

Until you see the fruit sitting nearby getting a little excited! I have been in this situation in the past & found that a smile after making eye contact was enough. But then again I am devilishly handsome!
In all seriousness it sort of depends on whether you get on / off at the same stop as the object of your desire. If you do then just be a gentleman & do the "After you" bit letting them on or off & just try striking up a conversation. It's worked for me.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
why dont you put your hand up her skirt and get some finger buffet. If you get the right hole, it's meant to be.

It's funny, I met one of my old girlfriends on the tube home late one night. We had really rough, aggressive dirty sex there and then. Not usually my thing but she initiated it, by saying stuff like "I'm not your girlfriend, I just want to get home"

Dirty cow.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I was invited to see an ex girlfriend last night,
One thing led to another and we ended up having sex.
Following this the police got involved and weren’t happy,
I was only meant to identify the body.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Show her a MAGIC trick.

2nvqq08.jpg

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
During my single days I had just one opportunity to have a liaison with a female regular commuter.

Her husband had cheated on her and she caught him out when he claimed to be at work on a day when trains never made it to London (he worked at The Sun) and I listened intently to her emotional outpourings every morning for a few weeks.

One night I got the train home late and saw her on the platform (also worse for wear). We talked, she playfully gave me a hug and as we ventured into the old 'faux ' first class carriages that the slam door trains had (own 8 seater compartment with door) she settled by draping her FMB clad leg across my lap. At which point one of our esteemed moderators (Papa Lazarou) got on the train (he was v v drunk too), saw me and got in the carriage and killed the moment.

he was my best man when I got married though so I cant have harboured too much of a grudge there.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Any further developments you feel the need to share A22 ???

I daresay if she was in your carriage this morning, your head would have been spinning with all top tips from on here :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports