Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club Twitter - hoping to conclude some business before 11pm (merged)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't care about his past, or the acrimony with some of our fans, I just felt like him being the last name, teased by officialbhafc, trailered with 'the long wait is over...' just not deserved for him. He isn't someone we've been chasing for a while, he isn't someone who will excite the fans, he is just... Hammond. Surplus to requirements of a team who have only just gone up to the premier league. Not good enough for a team yet to get a point in the prem is not a signing you build up, imo.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
He got a lot of shit when he played against us and erupted. Are we OK with giving, but not receiving? That belies our reputation, surely?

We r allowed to do this. We're fans, this our right in a world where we usually get screwed + VAT

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He's a fighter. Was my fav player when he was here before.

Mine too, he was classy and always had a bit of a swagger about him. Stood out in a pretty dire team. He's experienced the bottom end of the Championship with Colchester, and he experienced the top of it last season. I think his experience of this division will help, but the fact he is a player easily capable of playing in a top 2 team at this level will be a lot more important!

He got a lot of shit when he played against us and erupted. Are we OK with giving, but not receiving? That belies our reputation, surely?

Precisely. I quite agree. He gave it some back, and he's had the guts to come back and say, f*** it. This is my club, this is my career, people will get over it. They will.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Might pay to let the dust settle, see who other teams have signed, weigh up the pros and cons, then go out with the sole intention of SMASHING all comers into the dust by loads of goals to nil, with total FLAIR overwhelm :thumbsup:

Friday 14th. Sept. The Amex stadium v. Sheff Wed! Should be a blinder! Can't wait :mad:

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I distinctly remember that game, Hammond got a polite clap when the teams were read out, no boos during the game, until his goal celebration and he's been booed every game since then.
Absolutely this is what happened.............totally over rated when he was with us as well........................was also terrible for Saints against us.......will take all of GP's coaching ability to get anyhting out of him !!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Hammonds a total twat !!!!
People on here saying he only gave shit to the south stand after scoring cause we gave him shit that day.
What he should have done was what Murray did after scoring and after taking all that shit from us fans.
Murray got my respect back that night.......Hammond never will. f*** off Hammond ! You ain't wanted here

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
What has the join date got to do with it? Mine says May 2009 yet I was a Goldstone season ticket holder.

If you can't work ouit what a Jul 2012 join date has got to do with commenting on Dean Hammond previoulsy being here then its best we leave it eh mate??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here