Club Twitter - hoping to conclude some business before 11pm (merged)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
Sorry mate but can't agree with you.

When he was in the team he was one of our best players, yet fans were saying he brought nothing to the team. As soon as he was told to leave he was slated with fans saying "f*** off you won't be missed" & "You were shit anyway".

Saluting the south stand at Withdean the way he did probably wasn't the wisest of things to do but I for one totally understand why he did it.

He's back now and wants to do the best for his home town club, I just think we should give him the backing we give the rest of our players.

I'll just point that out once again "his home town club". He will play well!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Atleast it will take some of the completely unmerited abuse away from Ashley Barnes

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
CMS just tweeted he is heading off to bed and looking forward to meeting new players...phew....

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Sorry mate but can't agree with you.

When Archer was in charge of the club he was one of our best chairman, yet fans were saying he brought nothing to the team. As soon as he was told to leave he was slated with fans saying "f*** off you won't be missed" & "You were shit anyway".

Selling the goldstone the way he did probably wasn't the wisest of things to do but I for one totally understand why he did it.

He's back now and wants to do the best for his home town club, I just think we should give him the backing we give the rest of our board.

Have I read this properly?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You'll be a JCL for a while yet....:)

I was a North Stand yob in the 70's - counts for nought.

Why did you always bottle it when London clubs came to the goldstone then? You sir are a disgrace, don't come on here giving it the north stand yon large. You were a chicken run runner and we've exposed you for the coward you were ;)

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
Another exciting day comes to an end with four quality players joining our ranks. I'II sleep well tonight and look forward to my next match. UTA

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
I must say, I had become a little bored with our current line up of players. I think we have been missing THAT player that divides opinions. We have needed someone controversial in the team - not just a peripheral bit part player. Too much flair is not a good thing.

I thought [MENTION=10750]bhadeb[/MENTION]s proclaimed that Hammond would never, ever, ever, ever, ever consider coming back (unless the TRUTH has been outed, which I may have missed - I've got 40k posts - I miss nothing).

Certainly whilst our current Life President was around.

I'm not upset with this news. I think Hammond can definitely do a job (groan) at this level and can help to turn us in to a force.

I

No I think you would find that Dean Wilkins would never set foot in the club whilst the President is still about!! Just for the record our President said that if Dean Hammond didn't go to Colchester then he can rot in the reserves!! Charming!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports