Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cheltenham Festival 2022

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Congrats TB on the great win, singe that bloke in the blue up as a striker.

_123733600_gettyimages-1239236999.jpg

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Much better weather conditions today also racing on the new course.good luck players

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The £5 daily free bet from bet365 has helped me. 😃

I like Billy's tip for Kansas City Chief for my main E/W today.

He seems to have done as well as anyone so Ive followed a couple of his, Ive used my £5 free bet and gone for a name drive pick sassy yet classy :lolol:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
tiptoptips
1330 - el barra
1410 - coeur serein
1450 - conflated
1530 - royal kahala
1610 - adrimel
1650 - hors piste
1730 - mindsmadeup

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Onto Thursday, where the card has a poor look about it and pretty much impossible from a punting point of view....

Turners - A fascinating match. no idea which one will win, shame they scared the rest off.

Pertemps - get the darts out again. A couple of biggies here with Mondays Plumpton winner Kansas City Chief at 33/1 is turning out quickly, he hardly had a race then and his up with the pace style is whats needed here and he seems to be improving, which is strange for a thirteen year old, also had a few quid at 50 on the machine. The other dart landed on Pileon at 28/1 for the in form Hobbs yard. He's had a break since December after three decent enough runs and coming out fresh may well suit him here and will also be up with the pace.

Ryanair - Allaho probably wins but I've played Conflated EW at 13/2 in what looks like a very weak field. He won the Irish Gold Cup at the Dublin racing festival in February and it will be very dissapointing if he isn't placed and he could catch Allaho on an off day.

Stayers - I backed Klassical Dream at 7/1 before Christmas and he looked good at Leopardstown over Christmas before disappointing last time. I still like him but he proibably wont get an easy lead like he did that day. I've also backed Champ EW 5/1 with 4 places, not sure his heart is in it but he should be good enough for a place in this field full of lunatics.

Plate - looks impossible, have backed Coole Cody at 25/1 6 places and win only 30 on machine. He loves it here and runs up with the pace which will help.

Mares novice - another race that shouldn't exist at a festival but I've backed Party Central each way 7/1 5 places. Plenty of runners but not many in with a chance.

Kim Muir - darts out again and mine fell on Mister Fogpatches at 8/1 each way 6 places. one of the better amateurs in Patrick Mullins in the plate which will be an asset here in a very tricky looking race.

Good luck everyone.

Me and a mate took your advice on Coole Cody E/W. Thanks very much!

Anything for tomorrow?!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Back to my original stake on Tuesday after only 1 win today (Love Envoi 15/2) so have been entertained for 3 days at no cost.

We go again tomorrow

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Me and a mate took your advice on Coole Cody E/W. Thanks very much!

Anything for tomorrow?!

Good stuff. Always pleasing to get big priced winners when it’s helped others.

Will post tomorrow’s in the morning.

Been a tough old week but very much in front. Tomorrow looks tricky.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Onto Gold Cup Day at the end of what has been an unbelievable week for me so far. Freerolling all the way Today.

Triumph - Pied Piper's win at Cheltenham was quite astonishing and I can't see anything beating him Today. He's already beaten the fav on his debut and I've backed him at 3.2/1. Have also had a dabble on Moore's Porticello at 13.5/1 but the ground maybe a little on the quick side for him but I've been impressed with him and he's certainly the best of the British contingent.

County Hurdle - dart time again but I really like one here and he's my nap of the day. I backed I Like To Move It at 14/1 ew 7 places and also win only at 13/1. He got chinned in the Betfair hurdle and was put up four pounds for his trouble but he he's only five and still improving. He's won at Cheltenham a couple of times this season too. Have also played Colonel Mustard at 14/1 antepost but I wouldn't be abcking him at 7/1 now.

Albert Bartlett - I really like Hillcrest here and backed him at 3/1. He's the apple of the trainers eye is a bit of a monster of a horse. He's unbeaten when completing the course over hurdles, including a win here. He stepped upto three miles last time at Haydock and showed he stayed really well. Not sure Ginto's form is upto much and happy to take him on.

Gold Cup - I backed Minella Indo at 6/1 straight after last years renewal and I see no reason to desert him. He comes alive at Cheltenham having won here at two of the last three festivals and being chinned the other year. I'm also on previous winner Al Boum Photo at 12/1 who has cheekpieces on for the first time in a bid to liven him up again and a few quid ew on Asterion Forlonge at 20/1 who is a complete nutjob but I think he will win a big race on the day he gets his jumping sorted out.

These next three races are a very poor way to end the festival.

Foxhunters - Billaway 5/2. Should have won last year and I think he'll get the job done for his up and coming amateur jokey.

Mares Chase - Zambella ew 16/1 3 places. Been in decent enough form this season and I don't like the three in front of her in the market, at the prices.

Martin Pipe - Banbridge EW 14/1 6 places. He won a novice hurdle last time over two miles but has lready won over this trip. His handicap mark doesn't look that harsh but it's a complete guess of a race. Have also played Hollow Games for Elliott and the very useful Jordan Gainford. He's got a tongue tie on for the first time, the horse not the jokey.

Good luck all.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Last chance to get some kind of return from the 365 freebies. No winners so far but no loss either of course. Thanks for the daily tips [MENTION=26]Billy Seagull[/MENTION] . Hopefully I'll pick the right one today.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Last chance to get some kind of return from the 365 freebies. No winners so far but no loss either of course. Thanks for the daily tips [MENTION=26]Billy Seagull[/MENTION] . Hopefully I'll pick the right one today.

Lost Tuesday
Lost Wednesday
Won, on a horse called Flooring Porter @ 9/2 yesterday, but did it £2.50 E/W rather than to win, so returned £13.50
Today, have chosen, obviously with no great thought, skill or reasoning, Minella Indo to win @ 11/2

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Had some tasty boosts taken with free bets in the run up and some came in so I'm a very happy Pevenseagull going into the last day. Virgin bet have been doing an offer of up to £20 free bet if get a 3/1 or more winner which has worked out splendidly. Been for a stroll around George Street each morning and taken a few offers from the shops which has kept things ticking over nicely.

Looking to go out on a bang with the GREAT Rachael Blackmore on A Plus Tard in the Gold Cup which would land me £130.

Potentially marvellous scenes,

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
toptarts for today

1330 - knight salute
1410 - i like to move it
1450 - mahler mission
1530 - chantry house
1610 - point the way
1650 - elimay
1730 - adamantly chosen

good luck

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Well if it all goes to plan I’ll be up 430k if my lucky 15’s come in or about £220 if my singles come in, so likely I’ll walk away with £0-£40 over the 4 days

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Had some tasty boosts taken with free bets in the run up and some came in so I'm a very happy Pevenseagull going into the last day. Virgin bet have been doing an offer of up to £20 free bet if get a 3/1 or more winner which has worked out splendidly. Been for a stroll around George Street each morning and taken a few offers from the shops which has kept things ticking over nicely.

Looking to go out on a bang with the GREAT Rachael Blackmore on A Plus Tard in the Gold Cup which would land me £130.

Potentially marvellous scenes,

Well in pal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here