Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Charles Bronson Parole Hearing.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Apparently he’s refused to do an official dna test and you can’t get dna from two moustache hairs (not sure about that but it was on the internet so must be true).

Also, he is a horrible paparazzi who likes the fame himself and even set up a museum for him 😬. Here is a short documentary on the bloke

So I’m calling bollocks.

Absolute scumbag. Talks on the documentary about that woman/girl who marrried Bronson and how she killed herself because of media intrusion. As if it the media intrusion wasn’t pretty much entirely down to him .

Nasty bloke.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Unless I'm mistaken, there appears to have been a media blackout on the last day of his parole hearing.

The first two days were covered, but the last day, where he would have got to speak, seems to have gone unreported. Maybe because he was on record as saying his side of the story would 'shock the planet'?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Unless I'm mistaken, there appears to have been a media blackout on the last day of his parole hearing.

The first two days were covered, but the last day, where he would have got to speak, seems to have gone unreported. Maybe because he was on record as saying his side of the story would 'shock the planet'?
Either assaulted court staff or launched a ‘dirty protest’ in the witness box perhaps :shrug:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
For someone who hasn’t actually killed anyone , it must be very unusual to be in prison for so long but I guess he’s not helped himself with his behaviour inside

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
For someone who hasn’t actually killed anyone , it must be very unusual to be in prison for so long but I guess he’s not helped himself with his behaviour inside
Or the times he’s been released before

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010

Not his Son !

Clearly Channel 4 or ITV didn’t check the DNA test?

Question asked on the TV the other night, given it was all a lie, has all the money the two of them have earned due to the bullshit been fraudulently obtained and will it come back on them?

And that short clip you've posted has cemented the fact Bronson will die in prison, duping the media and the authorities will not go down well.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's not fair at all and the reason I WOULD say the same for all murderers who get 'life'.

Unless new evidence came to light that might somehow change the verdict, they should stay locked up. They've terminated one life, it's only right – IMO – that they should suffer the ultimate sacrifice of having their freedom taken away.
It would cost a lot. Taxpayers don't like spending money dealing with criminals.

But following the way the tories have decided to manage the 'illegal' immigration fiasco, we could do it on the cheap.

Leave them banged up with no facilities for a few months or years, then ship them off to Rwanda.

Also let around 20% of them abscond so they can do whatever they want in the black economy.

Job solved.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It is. But put in perspective he has already done more porridge than the Great Train Robbers - and significantly longer than the serial paedophile Paul Gadd. I would trust Bronson not to harm my grandchild. I couldn't say the same of Gadd.

Bronson attacked members of the prison establishment - and there is no doubt they mistreated him - and he targeted paedos in prison (as many convicted criminals do and I can't say that is a bad thing).

In answer to Lenny's question, I would go for a coffee with him and discuss his art. I'll go first as I'm totally convinced that he presents absolutely no danger to me. If I'm wrong, you can do a whip for a floral tribute!

He deserves his chance. 12 months in an open nick and if he behaves, let him out on a life licence.
He hasn't been in prison all these years because of an administrative error, bad luck or a conspiracy.

His sentence has been repeatedly increased because he has repeatedly attacks prison staff and other prisoners, and taken hostages.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Not his Son !

George Bamby is pretty much scum of the earth. Zero morals and seems to leave a trail of destruction behind him, whilst boasting about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here