Feb 21, 2005
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

:lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Scotty M said:
how is that brilliant?!

its what actually came up!

because hes a geek GOD and gets to work so quickly THATS WHY you GOON FACE!

:)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If he goes the money must be made available for players.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
SUFFOLK SEAGULL said:
marc i like the way u have tried to copy th ewriting from s.s.n but it dont look right good try though

yeah could'nt be arsed to find the correct font, too much effort

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Yes, we know there are more important things to Brighton at the moment but there is real value in staying in the Championship,it's still essential to be there, stadium or no stadium, and repeatedly tearing the heart out of the club says to me that DK doesn't give a sh!t about 2nd tier status, maybe too focused on Falmer?This has obvoiusly come from the top.
Going down to the 1st after the elation of the go-ahead in October will wipe the smiles off everyones faces.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Brixtaan said:
Yes, we know there are more important things to Brighton at the moment but there is real value in staying in the Championship,it's still essential to be there, stadium or no stadium, and repeatedly tearing the heart out of the club says to me that DK doesn't give a sh!t about 2nd tier status, maybe too focused on Falmer?This has obvoiusly come from the top.
Going down to the 1st after the elation of the go-ahead in October will wipe the smiles off everyones faces.

why is it essential? we were in the old 3rd divsion when we started the Quest For The Holy Grail and no matter where we are at the time we get it its the GETTING IT that matters. We can build from there, staying up last season was just a blessing from the GODS and with our financial balance it was a miracle....and it will be the same next season if we avoid relegation again.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Or from the official site:

Virgo Set To Join Celtic

Click here to sign up for Albion's official SMS service
By Paul Camillin

Adam Virgo, Albion's versatile 22-year-old Player of the Year, is set to join Scottish giants Celtic in a shock £1.5 million move.

Two weeks ago Albion chairman Dick Knight rejected an initial approach from Celtic for the popular defender-cum-striker, setting a minimum figure of £1.5million to prise Virgo from his reluctant-to-sell hometown club.

Celtic upped their bid a week later, but in further negotiations with Celtic chief-executive Peter Lawwell and manager Gordon Strachan, no agreement was reached.

Last Wednesday, Celtic finally matched Brighton's asking-price in a written offer to the club, and Albion's Chairman finalised with Lawwell on Friday from his hotel in Cyprus, where he is currently on holiday.

The £1.5million transfer is an all-cash deal, with no appearance or other performance-related conditions. The transfer is subject to the player agreeing personal terms with Celtic and passing a medical at his prospective new club.

Adam Virgo
Virgo is expected to sign for Celtic on Wednesday

Dick Knight said, "This is a bittersweet moment for Mark McGhee, the board and myself.

"While the money will enable the club to survive the coming months as we await the stadium decision continue to face the limitations of Withdean, we are all very conscious that we are losing an exceptional player, in fact, two players because of his versatility.

"But the club's survival comes first, and at this price reluctantly we have to let Adam go to the wonderful opportunity offered him by Celtic.

"Adam leaves with our sincere best wishes for his future career, and the heartfelt thanks of all Albion fans for his tremendous efforts for the club, especially last season, when in difficult personal circumstances, his performances deservedly won him our Player of the Year award.

"Some of the Virgo transfer money will immediately be made available to Mark for squad strengthening as a result of Adam leaving."

Mark McGhee said, "Since I came to the football club Adam Virgo has been an enormous part of the success we have enjoyed and it's with great sadness that that we say farewell, but I totally support board's decision as I understand the financial restraints at this club.

"The reality of our situation - with the delays on Falmer - makes it difficult to keep our best players: both financially and in terms of matching their ambition.

"It's no surprise to me that a club of Celtic's stature have made such a bid for Adam. I would like to thank him for all the effort he's given me and wish him every success for the future."

Adam Virgo added, "People might think that joining Celtic was an easy decision, but you have to think about your family and the people you are leaving. But sometimes you just can't say no to an opportunity such as this.

"I've supported Brighton all my life and have had such good times here. The fans have been great - I've always given 110 per cent for the team, but so have they - and so I'd like to wish the club every success for the future." Don't miss our special Adam Virgo Tribute showing from Tuesday on Seagulls World.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Brixtaan said:

WE managed to stay up without Cullip and Currie.

I like the look of CKR working with Knight and we are trialling a defender who looked pretty good so dont write us off this season yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here