Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Maupay is a nutter, but christ he works hard for the team and has bagged a goal in game one. Hopefully that gives him the confidence to score a sht load this season. Really good player, only just 25. Lots to come from him.

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
He has never let us down. He isn’t our best but as a squad player who will play a few and come on as a sub to bolster up a lead, he is good value😀

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Only away team not to lose let alone win! Wasn't looking likely first half was it. Please, please, please let Burnley and Palace battle it out for relegation with both of them going.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Sweet!

As I said in my earlier post I ****ing hate everything about Burnley when we're playing them so it is deliciously sweet to see us come from behind to beat them. I especially loved the outrage and frustration on all of their inbred little faces whenever we did anything they'd spent the first hour doing. The twats. Maupay smacking the ball into the stands was a particular highlight.

Mac Allister and Moder are right up there in my favourite player stakes. That touch from Moder, lovely. Burnley fans, that's what actual footballers can do.:bigwave:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Needed a Brighton draw for a £350 Acca… but if it’s not going to come
In I am glad it’s coz of a seagulls win.

Needed one more card for this to pay £353 :down: ******* ref :rant:

bet.jpg

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Was I the only one who thought Duffy was up there for MOTM? Without him don't reckon we would have won that, bullied Wood for most of the game. Poor performance overall but ****ing brilliant result considering all the injuries and the thugs we were playing against, very very sweet. Also nice to see the madman Neal get on the scoresheet, hope that gives him some confidence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here