Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
albion.jpg

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Win from behind vs a Shitehouse bunch of thugs. Love it!! Well done Graham and the boys!!
Yes, certainly in the 1st half their strong-arm tactics disrupted our play but the 2nd half we competed well and dominated. Great goals. I must admit I felt downhearted at half time.

curly69

Jan 4, 2006
sydney
Good second half happy with the win as it is 2am but I think we have a long way to go. Can't play like that and win against better teams and most are!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Was I the only one who thought Duffy was up there for MOTM? Without him don't reckon we would have won that, bullied Wood for most of the game. Poor performance overall but ****ing brilliant result considering all the injuries and the thugs we were playing against, very very sweet. Also nice to see the madman Neal get on the scoresheet, hope that gives him some confidence.

he headed it off the line after Mee had hit the crossbar , right place and putting his head in where it could have hurt. He saved us there.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Ali Mac is one sexy player, beautiful movement for the goal and knows how to strike a ball - really excited to see him get more game time and develop with us.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I envy the people being able to watch this properly, I am 7 or 8 treble whiskeys deep in Kyiv with 15 of my wife's Ukrainian family, only two of whom can speak English, including my wife. Being anti-social, leaning my phone against a bottle of Bushmills and having to walk off into another room to celebrate as they just don't get it :moo:

My wife is down near Zaporozhye with hers...but they drink home made vodka...your outlaws must be very posh 👍😀

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Was I the only one who thought Duffy was up there for MOTM? Without him don't reckon we would have won that, bullied Wood for most of the game. Poor performance overall but ****ing brilliant result considering all the injuries and the thugs we were playing against, very very sweet. Also nice to see the madman Neal get on the scoresheet, hope that gives him some confidence.

Agree 100% with everything you put there. Duffy was up there for MOTM for me too, sticking his head in where it hurt and throw himself at blocks, exactly what is needed against Burnley. Pleased for Maupay too, although did have visions of the ref pulling out a red card when he kicked that ball away late on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here