Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley Tickets

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
We had almost all of S1E for the Wolves game on 4th May 2013. I wonder how many away fans there were, must've been atleast 1,400.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
104 left. 32 left in S1A the biggest block of seats left 12 in E1A other than only single figures left in a handful of blocks.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We had almost all of S1E for the Wolves game on 4th May 2013. I wonder how many away fans there were, must've been atleast 1,400.

Surely they'll open S1E? It doesn't make sense to have two entire blocks for segregation, especially as S1E is in a prime position right behind one of the goals. We're not playing Millwall FFS.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Never understood why the club installed gates to segregate halfway across e1h which would have put the away fans in the corner allowing BHA behind the goal, but instead leave prime seats either empty, or given to the away support.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Surely they'll open S1E? It doesn't make sense to have two entire blocks for segregation, especially as S1E is in a prime position right behind one of the goals. We're not playing Millwall FFS.
S1D will be part of the Burnley allocation, won't it? So it makes S1E the single segragation block.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
S1D will be part of the Burnley allocation, won't it? So it makes S1E the single segragation block.

It is odd though, why do they need a whole block of segregation? I can think of numerous grounds where two or three rows are used for segregation.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

Well, apparently they won't. There will be a whole empty block behind the goal for segregation, unless they've put the Burnley fans in S1E. Mad.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
It is odd though, why do they need a whole block of segregation? I can think of numerous grounds where two or three rows are used for segregation.

Think we've used about a minimum of 6 rows before, and that was with big away followings. Wolves, Norwich and Arsenal to name a few.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

Ours v Brentford last season 4 rows of seats and a strip of our well hard netting .

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Is it not more a case of the concourses not having the segregation rather than outside with the seats

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Well, apparently they won't. There will be a whole empty block behind the goal for segregation, unless they've put the Burnley fans in S1E. Mad.

S1C D & E hold about 600 each. If they bring 1400 they would not fit in two blocks, but too many for three blocks? Allows segregation zone.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Paul Barber dropped me a quick email on this to try and help the debate:

- we’ve minimised segregation to allow as many Albion fans as possible to attend Saturday’s game
- we are now all but sold out (there are now only a few doubles and a few single tickets available)
- around 29,300 tickets have been sold (Burnley will bring around 1500 fans)
- section S1E is not “all segregation” as some people seem to think; it’s 50% segregation
- Burnley fans will also be in B,C,D with Brighton fans and segregation occupying A
- we can’t compare our segregation levels to other stadia where there may be "just a line of stewards” as they’ve been operating for decades; we haven’t even held our safety certificate for 5 years yet!
- finally, segregation isn’t just about seating; it’s about services and facilities behind the seating (which will always limit flexibility. By comparison, however, we have some of the most flexible behind the scenes segregation in the UK).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here