Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley Tickets

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Several people have mentioned on here that the crowd 30,003 v Wolves in 2013 was later changed or turned out not to be 30,003.

What do they mean ?

It means if it was that figure then the club were in breach of some ruling of exactly just what was the allowed attendance at the time , i cant confirm it but i think it turned out the figure should have been under 29,989 ,to our resident stattos please feel free to pedant the shyte out of this figure .

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Pretty much what I thought, hence the 30,003 Wolves attendance (which turns out not have been 30,000). The Amex should be fit to almost bursting on saturday, I cannot wait!

Me neither. It should be the highest number of home fans ever at the Amex!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Anyone notice that they have now freed up almost the entirety of one side of S1A that was previously taken? Sneaky of them if they were trying to fill the sporadic seats around the ground before, or one hell of a group booking cancellation.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
A quick follow-up from PB:

Our “official capacity” of 30,750 includes EVERY seat in the stadium….including press, TV, disabled, those allocated for staff and academy players/coaches, club sponsors, league sponsors, and for various other operational uses

And the player seats?

Is the club maximising the commerical opportunities from these, PB!?

#customersnotplayers

:rant::rant::rant:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It means if it was that figure then the club were in breach of some ruling of exactly just what was the allowed attendance at the time , i cant confirm it but i think it turned out the figure should have been under 29,989 ,to our resident stattos please feel free to pedant the shyte out of this figure .

I think it was more likely the other way around. Planning Permission was technically for 28,500 (increased for 2013-14) and the attendances against Palace and Blackpool were understated. Figures from the Argus.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Selling out this but not selling out the Derby playoff game beggars belief. I know that was on a week night but even so.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Several people have mentioned on here that the crowd 30,003 v Wolves in 2013 was later changed or turned out not to be 30,003.

What do they mean ?
Miscounted.... ended up being just under 30k. .... don't recall anything sinister about it.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Anyone notice that they have now freed up almost the entirety of one side of S1A that was previously taken? Sneaky of them if they were trying to fill the sporadic seats around the ground before, or one hell of a group booking cancellation.

Nothing nefarious going on here I expect it's more to do with confirmed numbers of requests from players/sponsors etc that mean they keep some back on an in case of need basis. Now they don't need as many they can free them up to be sold and still keep within the parameters of the safety certificate etc.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A quick follow-up from PB:

Our “official capacity” of 30,750 includes EVERY seat in the stadium….including press, TV, disabled, those allocated for staff and academy players/coaches, club sponsors, league sponsors, and for various other operational uses, so a crowd of 29,300 does not mean 1450 empty seats or 1450 seats taken for segregation.

Why doesn't Barber just get an NSC account himself rather than asking you to post all his stuff here?

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
The reason we're hitting the 30,000 mark is because I'm going. I'm making a rare appearance so naturally there's more people coming who may get a chance of seeing me.

My agent asked me to play it down, but hey, no one else is going to blow my trumpet.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Selling out this but not selling out the Derby playoff game beggars belief. I know that was on a week night but even so.

i think its because people actually like this team and style of football. we limped into the playoffs, this season we are decent

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

I think more fans are now computer savvy on how to buy tickets. That and the absence of really poor games.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
On the stadium plan, the following number of seats remain in these blocks:

N1C - 3
N1H - 1
E1A - 10
E1B - 3
E1G - 3
E1H - 5
S1A - 47
S1F - 4