Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley Tickets

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Burnley are expected to bring around 1500-2000 aren't they? That would mean that they'd need about 3-4 blocks, so S1B - S1D (and possibly half of S1E) are the Burnley sections, with the remainder of S1E as a buffer. So sounds sensible that no more South stand tickets would be made available.

I don't think there will be any Burnley fans in S1E. Could be wrong though.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
150 remain.

Based on S1E being empty for segregation, what can we expect the attendance to be?

I've just done a count up, and there are 176 available seats atm. Maybe they've been adding a few throughout the day.

As I don't think S1E won't be open, which is about 560 and there will be about 1,400 away fans, and presuming the self is filled and we sell out the remaining tickets, I think it will be about 28,900.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
You do low that the mythical 30003 was subsequently corrected to 29k odd figure?!?

Ahh yes, I forgot about that. Even then we had sold out half of S1E, so I don't think we will be close that figure.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Half occupied (rather than filled) I expect. (like for the Brentford game).

Will be interesting to find out on Saturday. Do you know how many Brentford bought down?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
I see. Maybe Burnley will fill up to S1E.

Still think they could've got home fans in half of S1E.

The segregation is going to be massive. When I went to the Norwich game last year, I sat on the edge of S1G, and there was about 3 rows of segregation between us. I wonder why they can't do that now.

If we make the premiership then we'll be the only ground with a thousand plus buffer zone where we have entire blocks.

Never see it in the prem even Man United - Liverpool have a couple of rows. Arsenal - Spurs none.

If we make it and play the london and Manchester teams then expect two blocks either side as buffer zones.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I see. Maybe Burnley will fill up to S1E.

Still think they could've got home fans in half of S1E.

The segregation is going to be massive. When I went to the Norwich game last year, I sat on the edge of S1G, and there was about 3 rows of segregation between us. I wonder why they can't do that now.

It's not so much the size of the segregation that is the limit, more so where the edges are.
You are only allowed to be so far from the aisle, and that aisle has to lead to the either the Burnley or Brighton concourse.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Burnley fans have got a reputation (not seen down here) for making a lot of noise (when playing up north).

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
It's not so much the size of the segregation that is the limit, more so where the edges are.
You are only allowed to be so far from the aisle, and that aisle has to lead to the either the Burnley or Brighton concourse.

Is the right answer. You can't be more than 14 seats from an isle. And as iirc the away was meant to go into a bit of the east stand that means the south concourse doesn't have the partition gates in the right place.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

Good point, I didn't know that.

Sure I saw a picture where we had home fans in half of S1E, then there was the aisle, and then the buffer/mesh on part of the other half of S1E. Maybe I'm mistaken.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here