Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brilliant all singing all dancing fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If you'd ever spent any time in the sterile morgue that is Old Trafford of late then going over, with a lot of like minded ultras, to FCUM with all that pent up passion suddenly given licence to vent then you'd be as passionate as them.

Well done FCUM fans. a credit to your team and your admirable stand against corporate American bullshit.

Good luck to you.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well they are used to singing at Old Trafford and lets be honest, Premiership fans the likes of newcastle, ManU etc tend to put us 3rd division fans to shame.

It was superb to watch......and to the point above....I would also have liked to be in the middle of that lot!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think there was only one Big Category C at Withdean today, and he has the initials RH.

manctofu

Nov 18, 2010
We said there'd be no trouble, and there wasn't. Everyone at your place was brilliant - stewards, staff and police. I thought you really deserved the win, you missed some right sitters didn't you! But I'm really proud of the way we hung in there. Hope to see you at Gigg Lane, the atmosphere will be rocking! :D

Feb 14, 2010
Great stuff FCUM. We have a fight on our hands at Brighton to allow kids to sing at brighton games. As we beat Archer, we will also beat this new officious Brighton middle management. We have a great Chairman but to make a point then can you ban the BHA board for the replay whilst welcoming some fans. Invte harty oand Attilla into the board room instead. The way you were treated by BHA was a stain on our club - I for one remember Fans United and the middle management have not a clue

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think there was only one Big Category C at Withdean today, and he has the initials RH.
Were all the vans and vans full of police there just on his say so then?
He's a more powerful man than I thought.

Feb 14, 2010
Were all the vans and vans full of police there just on his say so then?
He's a more powerful man than I thought.

The police have a hard job but which London MET police chief said (I cant recall the exact quote but) "the measure of a police force is to employ more honest policemen than criminal-and we are failing"? However easy overtime (that we are paying for) is one issue but the BHA middle management have form, they are not customer friendly and have introduced stewards that stare at teenagers that want to sing.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Thought the FCUM fans were brilliant today, really showed how to create an atmosphere and have fun.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Totally agree with all the comments above.

A couple of hundred people determined to sing non-stop and SUPPORT THE TEAM makes SUCH a difference. We have to find a way of getting that kind of passion behind the team by the time the Amex opens. Just having a roof isn't going to do it on its own, if we're going to genuinely be the twelfth man ..

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Fantastic support, non stop singing - they were awesome.
Not one jibe to us either.
A true credit to their club & they fully deserved their result against us.
True fans.

Absolutely spot-on. Amazing support. :bowdown:

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
Superb support, even though there were only two thirds the numbers of them there should've been. Just shows it is possible to create an atmosphere at Withdean, despite what some on here have been saying for years. And our support was shocking today.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Well done FCUM. You came South to give us a game and as supporters, you were first class! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here