[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Yeah I get the ”sell-out” bit, but the point I was trying to make is that there will still be a lot of empty seats around tonight (550+) which is a shame.
Not really. There was some smart discounting for this match by the club to sell off all of the matchday tickets with success. Thats the real story here. The 500 or so tickets out of the 22,000 season tickets that users have put back on sale is pretty routine/normal for any match and even they are shifting too.. Especially an evening match thats on TV.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Brentford had an amazing (or tinpot depending on your view) light show pre their game last week. Didn't hurt them !
very true. doesn't worry me, I know some on here were shocked and appalled when Palace started doing it. I'm enjoying the changing up of the build up this season

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
At risk of sounding like Chailey Stooge, it is a really positive step that they are trying a different DJ, let's face it there's been enough negative feedback over the years about fanzone having grown stale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports