Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest *** Official Match Thread ***

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Feels a much more important game than it looked like feeling a few weeks ago, badly need a result here IMHO just for the confidence and the home atmosphere

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Forest keeper plays a blinder.

Were loose.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Any win would be a big boost for all of us, not least RDZ.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The list of players purchased by forest is worthy of a huge shopping trip,trouble is they went to Lidl where you do get some absolute bargains but in the main it's all tatt,I suppose Cooper will hit on the right combination sooner or later for them to start picking up a few points but not tonight please.

Trossard to score first and last but not 1 nil :)

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Er... home and away? It was only going to be about 50/50.
giphy.gif

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Looking forward to going, intrigued as too how we are going to approach this game, all out attack would be refreshing, Forest will be no push overs though and we have to be mindful they will probably put 10 behind the ball, and look to catch us on the break.
My main concern is we always under perform against teams that we really should be beating, but we all know what the Albion are like.....

Please not one of those nights tonight, I have had a terrible past two weeks, and could do with a brief rest bite and a smile.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
CDC6BF89-1AE1-4099-B4CC-27B4BB38B688.jpeg

Bet365 seem pretty sure Undav and Welbeck will score tonight.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I hate these games, I have been supporting the Albion for long enough to know we never do things the easy way! We are going to lose of course, 99% possession, 40 goal attempts only for Forest to have 1 chance 1% of the ball and score...it's the Albion way...then we go up to Citeh on Saturday and come away with 3 points..Hope for the best but expect the worst.

scooter1

How soon is now?
I do wonder if they'll set up to take a point, or even nick one away from home.
Stick 10 behind the ball and stifle, then counter attack. And then back to 10 behind the ball.
If we can't get through them, move to a back 4 and stick Dunk up front. Plenty of crosses, eventually you'd hope that one(or more) go in

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Thing is , Albion don't win many games. I think we've only won 4 times in the last 5 seasons at home to subsequently relegated teams. Watford, Norwich, Huddersfield, Swansea being the miserable roll call.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here