Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Aston Villa *** Official Match Thread *** - KO Delayed Until 3:30

boik

Disgraceful. I am disgusted and embarrassed by our home form, utterly pathetic. Teams love playing us at home, our fans are shit. Our defense is worse, our attacking threat is dismal.

We are shocking, and seriously looking over our shoulder!

WHAT A DISGUSTING, ABJECT PERFORMANCE AGAIN!

looking over our shoulder and seeing palace behind us. We're just going through one of those periods that all teams have every season.

Grit your teeth man, we'll come good again.

D

Deleted member 2719

All is ok GP will tell us all we will bounce back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Perhaps, he should say 'that's it guys we can't shoot, we will lose every match to the end of the season.'

Would that work for you???

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I called a bad run of form coming a few weeks ago and a possible drop into the relegation battle a few weeks ago but was laughed at- well you're not laughing now. 3 defeats on the spin. No goals scored. Very difficult remaining fixtures. Typical Brighton

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I genuinely think Burn was really well liked behind the scenes, and his sale has destabilized everything.

You may well be right, we gave him away.
Other players thinking why would they sell one of our best players if the club want to do well and progress.
No doubt that (even without Dunk and Webster) we have not been the same.
Don't mind losing too much but the way we lost against Burnley and now probably Villa is unacceptable.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Disgraceful. I am disgusted and embarrassed by our home form, utterly pathetic. Teams love playing us at home, our fans are shit. Our defense is worse, our attacking threat is dismal.

We are shocking, and seriously looking over our shoulder!

WHAT A DISGUSTING, ABJECT PERFORMANCE AGAIN!

Sadly, another masterclass in how to lose at home. :-(

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
He is our only idea going forward. We're poor. The one good cross we put in is from him. We're lucky to have him. Biss, Mac, March, Moder, Trossard don't impact the game at all or as much as Tariq.

Moder has had a few crosses hit its target, He's also a CM playing on the left and right.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
what are all the complaints about we have had 60% of the possession...

Possession doesn't translate to points, especially when so much of is passing sideways or back to our goalie.

Put it another away, if we've had 60% possession, Villa have had 40% - and scored twice.

We're shambolically shite at home - same old same old.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Oh Bissouma just **** off with your shooting. It is an absolute joke you ****ing donkey. At least this is probably the reason you're still with us.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
If you're on a bad run, like the worst you've ever been on, just look to the next Brighton fixture and we'll gift you 3 points, PATHETIC!

We're toothless, one trick ponies, just get it to Lamptey. I think all the players are fuming that BDB has gone, especially at the cut price we were desperate to offload him at.

Hopefully the ground will be empty soon, so the players and coaching staff can see that this is totally unacceptable. No figjt, no desire!

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I think Potters tactics have been found out. We are so predictable. That combined with a leaky defence now- we need to go back to basics. Agree with the earlier post though, something ain't right.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
No booing now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here