[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Aston Villa *** Official Match Thread *** - KO Delayed Until 3:30

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Cucu is bad at attacking right now. So narrow.

Oh great 2-0. We always concede after we make subs of late. Bob makes himself smaller sometimes doesn't he.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Disgraceful. I am disgusted and embarrassed by our home form, utterly pathetic. Teams love playing us at home, our fans are shit. Our defense is worse, our attacking threat is dismal.

We are shocking, and seriously looking over our shoulder!

WHAT A DISGUSTING, ABJECT PERFORMANCE AGAIN!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
See where in one of those periods where we don't win for 10 games again. At least we have points on the board and relegation isn't a serious threat.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Isn't it funny what you can do kicking the ball forward and having a shot?

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Disgraceful. I am disgusted and embarrassed by our home form, utterly pathetic. Teams love playing us at home, our fans are shit. Our defense is worse, our attacking threat is dismal.

But what do you really feel?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Since he came back from Injury, i'm not sure Lamptey really has offered much. Yes he runs with the ball, but he's bullies off of it easily, not great defensively, his passing is poor and now doesn't even take on him man.

He is our only idea going forward. We're poor. The one good cross we put in is from him. We're lucky to have him. Biss, Mac, March, Moder, Trossard don't impact the game at all or as much as Tariq.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
we always seem to go on a terrible run of form shortly after playing palace every year

I'm not sure if I'm imagining it, but since coming back from Covid GP has looked really subdued.

I know he's never overly animated anyway, but at one game he looked like he was going to a funeral and barely got up all game. I hope everything's ok for him.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Hello, you.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Since he came back from Injury, i'm not sure Lamptey really has offered much. Yes he runs with the ball, but he's bullies off of it easily, not great defensively, his passing is poor and now doesn't even take on him man.

You aren't allowed to say that!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Welbeck should have got that on target as a minimum.

Depressing day.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

He's taken on his man several times today. Skinned him on the outside and whipped crosses in. Are you sure you are watching the Brighton match and not Man Utd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports