Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Aston Villa *** Official Match Thread *** - KO Delayed Until 3:30

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
It's a decentish half.
Some pretty play, some poor shooting, Cucurella filling webster's boots while March fills his.

Apart from a cracking strike against run off play after biss switched off for a moment we'd have been in classic "should be ahead" territory.

On a positive note I reckon we'll still stay up with the 33 points we have!

yeah, on current form dont fancy our chances much in March. draw at Newcastle followed by likely defeats against Liverpool, ManC and Spurs :dunky:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Something needs to change second half - zero shots on target.

We have to sort the 'elephant in the room' once and for all this summer.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Right. I'm gonna say it - Dunk slows us down too much.

Since Christmas I have been saying that I thought one of the good things Burn had brought to the table was his ability and willingness to get the ball out quickly and that Dunk should not come in automatically. Well events too over but the observation remains true, he also seems to have forgotten how to pass the bll forward let alone the 40-50 yard passes he had done.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Nightmare from Dunk again. Dunk and Biss are our best players and they’ve gone awol lately.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Good save by Bob. All created by Dunk's careless play. He plays like he's imperious yet he's not very good at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here