Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Aston Villa *** Official Match Thread *** - KO Delayed Until 3:30

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Let’s start giving Caicedo a chance ahead of Biss. We’ve proven we can play without him.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Has Lamptey forgotten how to take players on? Also we are throwing ourselves to the ground constantly - it's embarassing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He’s awful. He’s letting Villa kick the shit out of us.

He's not. He's dished out cards and there is an Incredible amount of play acting going on out there.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Absolutely dire atmosphere
What gives? Thought everyone wanted a 3pm (or 3.30) kick off
We've been shit but christ no one seems arsed both on the pitch and in the stands

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Potter is so good at so much, but I can’t understand this blindside to not getting the home crowd off their feet. We need to be more direct from the off in home games. We need pace and energy and shots on target. It doesn’t all need to be passing and pretty play- just get the bloody crowd excited! The rest will come.

And, re the ref, proves how hard being a ref at this level is and how good some of them are. The players on both sides have been a disgrace. Nothing dirty, just a load of play acting.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
He's not. He's dished out cards and there is an Incredible amount of play acting going on out there.

He invited it by letting a lot of off the ball incidents go in the first 10 minutes.

He got wise to it eventually and gave some cards. Particularly pleased that he punished Mings for running the length of the pitch to have words with cucu.

It was at least a bad start he had.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Do we actually practice shooting over the ****ing bar in training?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Bissouma with another cracking shot for his collection (face palm).

Why is Potter dressing like a Funeral Director nowadays?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Only seen one replay but Watkins seemed to swing an arm a bit there.

Cuc barged into his back and he swung his arm to get leverage. Fair decision perhaps, but possibly even slightly harsh. Although he clipped his face when running on. That was when Cuc pretended he was shot.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not a terrible half, lot better than last week. Their midfield is dirty good though, should perhaps try to play past it rather than through it a bit more.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Lots to sort out at half time, that was very ineffective again.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm sure I could get more on target than biss

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here