Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Aston Villa *** Official Match Thread *** - KO Delayed Until 3:30

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Lineup:
6678186fbe6a5a5ea5eafe6f068d4f29.jpg

Happy with that. Well done Mr Potter.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Left work early but stuck in traffic on way back has meant missing my train. Pissed off knowing I'm not going to get to ground until at least 3.15, having never missed k/o before... to then find match has been delayed. Very strange but lucky coincidence

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

You won’t miss it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Crikes the champions of Europe could find themselves in the relegation zone this evening.

Their late charge to try and surpass Derby's legendarily bad goal difference is going well though, so it's not all bad for them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As we're gonna be here for a while.

In the Family Stand we have:-

A longish roll of white paper.
A flattened box.

But the current leader in the 'Can I Have Your Shirt' back of the sign competition is

A deconstructed Coco Shreddies box.

Chapeau young man.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Still not sure about Veltman in a back four. I like him a lot as a right (never left again, please after Everton) wing back and right of a centre back three. He was bullied and dominated against Burnley.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Still not sure about Veltman in a back four. I like him a lot as a right (never left again, please after Everton) wing back and right of a centre back three. He was bullied and dominated against Burnley.
Could be a back three with Cucurella and March LWB.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Concerned if we play a back 4 as our attacking fall backs are then too deep and they have 3 strong attackers. Fear we're going to miss Webster today a lot and the narrative will all be about Gerrard being the master tactician. Gave it large about letting us have the ball in the reverse game so hope Potter has learnt from that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here