Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Aston Villa *** Official Match Thread *** - KO Delayed Until 3:30

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I was looking forward to this with a beautiful day and a big crowd, and even with Webster out, Dunk Duffy and Veltman should be sufficient. But that illness in the squad is worrying as it is so random. Guess we'll find out at 2 o'clock :albion2:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We finally got to see him have a run in his best position where he excelled and then promptly sold him

Calm down. He only made 4 appearances (only 2 starts) up to 1st December when we were 9th. We were doing well without him before Dunk got injured and we will do well without him

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I was looking forward to this with a beautiful day and a big crowd, and even with Webster out, Dunk Duffy and Veltman should be sufficient. But that illness in the squad is worrying as it is so random. Guess we'll find out at 2 o'clock :albion2:

Maybe that's why they were so off key last week and it has worsened leading upto this match

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
1 - 1

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
I'm not confident at all, but then I usually find there is a distinct negative correlation between my confidence levels and are actual results. Last week I was convinced we would batter Burnley.
This week I worry we will lose softly, no Webby, unknown illness etc...so hopefully that means we win easily.

At least Jeff has faith in us

Here's @JeffStelling's Super 6 picks:
Manchester United 1-0 Watford
Brighton 1-0 Aston Villa
Crystal Palace 1-1 Burnley
Brentford 1-2 Newcastle
Cardiff 2-2 Fulham
Bournemouth 2-1 Stoke

How do they match up with yours?Play here [emoji3596]— Sky Sports Premier League (@SkySportsPL) February 26, 2022

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Fifty years on (give or take four weeks) from that Willie Irvine goal. Proper result to commemorate that today please! 2-1 to The Albion would be perfect.

I think Villa will still be smarting from that Charlie Webb goal 112 years ago.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
GP....villa great team with great manager with great fans in great city......

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Going to my first game since the Everton 2-0 loss early in the season. Can’t wait to be back there.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
I'm not confident at all, but then I usually find there is a distinct negative correlation between my confidence levels and are actual results. Last week I was convinced we would batter Burnley.
This week I worry we will lose softly, no Webby, unknown illness etc...so hopefully that means we win easily.

At least Jeff has faith in us

Here's @JeffStelling's Super 6 picks:
Manchester United 1-0 Watford
Brighton 1-0 Aston Villa
Crystal Palace 1-1 Burnley
Brentford 1-2 Newcastle
Cardiff 2-2 Fulham
Bournemouth 2-1 Stoke

How do they match up with yours?Play here [emoji3596]— Sky Sports Premier League (@SkySportsPL) February 26, 2022

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Every week Jeff barely gets 10 points

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Excited because both teams play decent football and we can’t be as bad as last week, surely?

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Just passed a coach with ‘official Aston Villa team coach’ sign at BP pycombe..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here