Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton - a Manchester United fan speaks...

Braggadocio

Dec 10, 2010
Hiya FC United fan here -it would seem these days that some people treat football supporting like they support their local cinema or Blockbuster Video Store. They check the reviews about the film, see who's in it who's directing, what have they done before find out what their friends think about it - set their clock around how and when they can partake of the experience and then afterwards they feel good about it and want to tell their friends about their experience, and, well, anyone who happens to enter their circle at any given time.

That is not what supporting a football club is all about though I do concede the bit about feeling good about it.

Braggadocio

Dec 10, 2010
At Home Park on saturday,it was noticable that we had fans from all over England,Celtic,Hibernian and even Falkirk fans from Scotland but not one Manure shirt was to be seen anywhere.Very strange that for a club that is supposed to have fans all over the world,not one of the miserable bastards managed to find their way to Home Park,not even the ones that live within 2 miles of the ground.

Says it all.

Hiya fella, not sure if I count but I will be in Plymouth on 8th October, was working last satday and was pleased to hear of a grand turnout. There's bastards wherever you look, no need to dilute them down by postcode.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I work with a woman who goes to all the united matches - home, away and abroad. She has lived in Southend all her life ! When pressed why she goes her reply was the same "Because they win things". My point is though that she seems to extract no pleasure from watching them - it's just something that she does. She's never elated when they win or pissed off when they lose - I can't get my head around it.

---
I am here: Google Maps
Come on you super seagulls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here