Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridders coming home?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The Great Commander CH will have to decide.

My sumrise is the 4-2-4, 4-2-4, won't hack the pace and we will have to have an extra player in midfield. As is well known you can only play on one wing at a time. Might as well have an overlapping fullback on the left (but we can't cause we have not got one!).

In short Bridders is very right footed and we need a left footer.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
A friend told me today that he watched an interview on Sky Sports today and Gordon Greer said that Bridcutt was coming back in January. Did anyone else see this?

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
No but the reports seem to be gathering pace. There may be something in this. If he helped us to promotion I could forgive him I suppose!

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
A friend told me today that he watched an interview on Sky Sports today and Gordon Greer said that Bridcutt was coming back in January. Did anyone else see this?

do you know what, if Chris Hughton thinks its a good idea, then welcome back Liam. lets get back on track with each other. Sure the guy left under a cloud but he was a gun for us, and could be again,

If it happens then Trust in Chris!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
do you know what, if Chris Hughton thinks its a good idea, then welcome back Liam. lets get back on track with each other. Sure the guy left under a cloud but he was a gun for us, and could be again,

If he can't get into a shit Sunderland team why would we want him down here?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Why would a player be talking about a transfer?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Agreed. If CH wants him then I'm 100% behind the idea. It won't be as if anyone else at the club has forced him on Chris. But for what it's worth, I don't believe any of it.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Haven't you bitches got any pride? F*** off Liam you horrible little tit.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
We do not need a bog clearer but we could use POTS on a couple of ocassions as part of our squad, even if only as back up for the enevitable injuries and suspensions we mustnt get caught again.

Wrong Direction could do this and he hasn't a fecking clue about playing football - much like you.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
That assumes he's still anything like the player he was then. I'm not sure he is or that he would slot into one of those positions due to injury etc without disrupting the way we play now too much. It'd be as much of a.risk as putting Towell in but I'd rather be moving forward than back

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He was far better than Ince could ever hope to be and if CH thinks he can do a job why should we be so critical. Why not leave it to see if CH signs him. I would think Leeds will be interested in signing him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here