Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt sold £3.25million. (with Sunderland kit picture)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Ouch. That kit looks toilet on him anyway. I hope he goes and tears up the Premiership.

Shoddy Adidas template kit, get ready for our equivalent adidas/puma/nike effort next season

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Cheers Liam, good luck.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing

gifstache.com_1361_1345950005.gif

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Fair play to the boy, he's got his Premiership move...probably will only last four months though.

Probably the best midfielder I've seen wear the stripes in my supporting life.
Best memory: His double drag back leaving those two Derby midfielders chasing shadows last season. And his goal against Daganham & Redbridge to clinch promotion at Withdean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU_Azcno_wk

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Good luck Liam. Think its a shame that the protracted nature of this deal, with BHA rightly holding out for a higher fee, has resulted in some people losing some regard for Bridcutt. Don't think that's right at all. I'll certainly be looking out for him with interest and willing him to show the world what we had down at Withdean and the Amex. Thanks for the memories, one of the best players I've seen at the Albion.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Fair play to the boy, he's got his Premiership move...probably will only last four months though.

Probably the best midfielder I've seen wear the stripes in my supporting life.
Best memory: His double drag back leaving those two Derby midfielders chasing shadows last season. And his goal against Daganham & Redbridge to clinch promotion at Withdean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU_Azcno_wk

did you miss vicente then?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Good luck Liam, bit peeved off with the way you and your agent behaved, but to to be fair, Gus knows him and its possibly his only way into the Premiership (bar us) with a huge wage hike to boot.

Oscars turn to find the next gem.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Does anyone know if he's cup tied for Sunderlands FA cup match vs the Souths biggest club ??

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Don't think he played against Reading, so not cup tied as far as I can see.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hope he lasts longer in the main squad than Elliot Bennett did, your last Premiership "gem" contribution. Other than Muzza of course.

Elliott Bennett has never been out of Norwich's first team squad, except for his recent injury. Murray has (obviously) never even made a Premier Leauge club's 25 man squad.

Other than that, great post.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hope he lasts longer in the main squad than Elliot Bennett did, your last Premiership "gem" contribution. Other than Muzza of course.

Equally, David Moyes must be thrilled to bits with that "gem" you sold him last year. The gem who can't get into the worst Man United squad for years, I think it is.

How's he getting on up there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here