Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt sold £3.25million. (with Sunderland kit picture)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Blimey. Forgot Bridcutt had been sold for that much. A good deal, and we should comfortably have met FFP last season.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
On Buckley:

Championship player.

He's really not good enough but the fact that he is worthy of getting on the pitch shows how shit the squad is.

Hes clearly not very good tbh, thats why he cost buttons

Championship Fee. Championship Wages. Championship Player. Championship Ellis.

A few do seem to like him too!

I thought those WERE the ones that liked him!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I saw the Sunderland team Gus put out and put a tenner on Stoke at 19/10. Couldn't resist it.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Looks like Poyet didn't have the last laugh after all.

That's what so peachy about it - the fact that Poyet would have given Bridcutt his 'We made it to the Premiership' grin as wide as The Angel of the North when he went to meet little Liam off the train when he arrived in Sunderland clutching nothing but his child saver ticket, teddy bear and bag of broken biscuits, and now...

(CM Disclaimer: Before any rational/normal non bitter and twisted borderline psychopathic/sociopathic poster points out that this is all very bitter and twisted and that Bridcutt is earning 78k a week - yes I am aware, but am too much of a borderline psychopath/sociopath to think any other way. Next week - Sir William 'I might not cut it at Sunderland' Buckley. The week after that - Stephen 'I haven't even got on the pitch yet' Ward.)

Cheers gang :thumbsup:

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
From today's Mail

Capture.JPG

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Slow at moving the ball, 5 yard sideways and back passes, no creativity and too small for the Premier League. I could have told them that was what they were getting if they'd asked :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here