Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Don't be frightened [MENTION=15363]Plooks[/MENTION]. If dozens of other countries can do it I dare say we can, we will in all probability have a deal with the EU (Trump did it in a day) but as GNT says not as good as the current one, but we will be free to have unrestricted trade with everyone else.

Have a global outlook man rather than looking to the narrow confines of the EU

I'm so excited.

Again, Can you give a couple of examples of opportunities or markets we could exploit post-brexit ?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Think Singapore is the preferred model,and they have offered to help with trade deals and agreements as they have so much experience.Nice people.

I think you are missing the plot (if I was uncharitable I might say again but I won’t). This was in reference to the graph, which neatly illustrates the impact China has had on global output (with some other notable contributors). I think Singapore wouldnt register in the graph on the scale JC posted but could be proved wrong (well not really)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It just means that a decision has been made which the majority think is the best decision though. The ‘best decision’ is subjective, and just your opinion.

Of course it’s subjective at this stage larus. One of the reasons I only dip my toe in on this thread is because I want to come back and say, “I told you so” like the smug **** I am when we are struggling in a few years.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I think you are missing the plot (if I was uncharitable I might say again but I won’t). This was in reference to the graph, which neatly illustrates the impact China has had on global output (with some other notable contributors). I think Singapore wouldnt register in the graph on the scale JC posted but could be proved wrong (well not really)

And I was pointing out we could become a Singapore type economy,certainly not on the scale of China and not needing to adopt their policies,but be successful outside the EU.I don't mind if you think I have lost the plot-at least your polite,unlike your fellows!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Admire your ongoing tenacity engaging with the guardian/#teameu set who all voted hoping to create the impasse we now have (while continually whining about it and blaming everyone else) but if you want a real laugh post this chart again ...

Capture_3336133b.jpg

.. maybe HT can explain what it means :D

Ah yes, the graph with the dubious and biased denominator.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Are remainers ever going to accept we are leaving, or will the moaning continue until you finally get what you want?

That is one stupid question. When the Tories won at the last election do you think Labour and Liberal supporters should just shut up till the next vote. I’ll quote Stewart Lee on this matter when he said that it wasn’t just racists who voted out..........c.unts did as well.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
That is one stupid question. When the Tories won at the last election do you think Labour and Liberal supporters should just shut up till the next vote. I’ll quote Stewart Lee on this matter when he said that it wasn’t just racists who voted out..........c.unts did as well.

Great to see that you have such a high opinion of 17 + million of your fellow countrymen (and women) Nice guy:thumbsup:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Of course it’s subjective at this stage larus. One of the reasons I only dip my toe in on this thread is because I want to come back and say, “I told you so” like the smug **** I am when we are struggling in a few years.

Who will you post as if we are not struggling?:)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Great to see that you have such a high opinion of 17 + million of your fellow countrymen (and women) Nice guy:thumbsup:

Don’t take things so seriously. It’s a joke. If he’d said, ‘folk in his opinion who were ill- informed”, it just wouldnt have worked. Anyway I never said it.....Stewart Lee did.

I think there are far more than 17 million c.unts in this country.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If the mods want to close this thread, I think everyone has had a chance to vote and we can all go back to the other thread for the bollox stuff

Thank you :thumbsup:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

But the EU is 27 countries. Doesn't look good

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I’ll quote the mod handbook.

Abuse the swear filter and get a ban and being barred from a thread.

There are not 17 million racists in this country, neither are there 17 million who deserve the C bomb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here