Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Just
Surely you remainers must be embarrassed by Steve Bray, he doesn't really fit into what you lot feel is your average remainer???

Cut from the same cloth as Westwood IMO

Mr Westwood is doing this in support of something he cares about. Fair enough. If you are protesting about something, you need to be able to show whose side you’re on.

I might even do the same myself! And I am not given to outbursts of spontaneity.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Steve Bray is the person who chants 'Stop Brexit' outside Parliament, has placards and is often seen behind interviews on College Green on the news.

As far as I know he's absolutely fine, just a peaceful, if loud, protester. Boris Johnson is probably terrified of him though.

Ah yes. I have seen him on the television. Something of a wally but compared to those on the Brexit side who demonstrate their displeasure at the Brexit process by fighting and other public disorder offenses (murdering people, for example), I'd say he was a harmless sort of fellow.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
As far as I know Steve Bray has never been arrested for (or accused of) harrassment or threatening anyone? Which puts him at least one rung above many of the pro-Brexit equivalents who hang around there.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Surely you remainers must be embarrassed by Steve Bray, he doesn't really fit into what you lot feel is your average remainer???

Cut from the same cloth as Westwood IMO

I see your Mr. Bray and I raise you Pro Brexit thugs hurling abuse at police and fighting with police and each other at an Anti Brexit protest in Parliament Square.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ith-police-at-londons-parliament-square-video

I especially liked their chant "We've got a lampost just for you" and "****ing Traitors".

Das Reich will enjoy this vid, there are lots of unemployable, shouty men with shaved heads.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ah yes. I have seen him on the television. Something of a wally but compared to those on the Brexit side who demonstrate their displeasure at the Brexit process by fighting and other public disorder offenses, I'd say he was a harmless sort of fellow.

Intensely irritating wally, but broadcasters get the wallies they deserve by insisting on broadcasting within earshot of the ****, instead of in a studio. Over the course of months and years, that gormless 'Stop Brexit' drone on every major news broadcast is tantamount to broadcasting a semi-subliminal message to the nation. Maybe that's the establishment intention. Would pay good crowdfunding money to anyone prepared to shadow the annoying **** with a megaphone to bellow 'Shut. The. Furk. Up.' in his face at regular intervals.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Intensely irritating wally, but broadcasters get the wallies they deserve by insisting on broadcasting within earshot of the ****, instead of in a studio. Over the course of months and years, that gormless 'Stop Brexit' drone on every major news broadcast is tantamount to broadcasting a semi-subliminal message to the nation. Maybe that's the establishment intention. Would pay good crowdfunding money to anyone prepared to shadow the annoying **** with a megaphone to bellow 'Shut. The. Furk. Up.' in his face at regular intervals.

I have heard him a few times but I tend to listen to the news on R4 ( far less outside broadcasts) or read it so I haven't really experienced him in full effect.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
but broadcasters get the wallies they deserve by insisting on broadcasting within earshot of the ****, instead of in a studio.

I don't get why they have to spend so much of their time on College Green. MPs are never not available for interview in other locations, why the need to always be "there"?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Boris is even worse than May

Last week somewhere, I read a description of Johnson, or 'Boris' as you like to call him, as a 'Hoof*w**king Bunglec**t.' It was the word 'hoof' that jumped out at me, because it led me to thinking to myself that there's actually a similarity between the race horse Frankel and Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson:

Frankel - Hundreds of years of selective breeding finally producing equine perfection, the like of which has never been seen before.
Johnson - Hundreds of years of English upper class inbreeding finally producing f***wittery perfection, the like of which has never been seen before.

Then I realised this train of thought was just ridiculous, because it's well documented how many fowls Frankel has sired since retiring to stud, but with Johnson we have absolutely no idea how many children he has fathered and neither I suspect does he......................

Jan 30, 2008
Odds of leaving by the end of the October are currently around 2/1.

If anyone believes Johnson they can double their money, no brainer surely?

Anyone think we will actually leave by 31st October?

No more time wasting, its about time we got Brexit our of the way and moved on
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Regards
DF

Time is something you have plenty of, being the idle dole mole that you are. So calm down, deep breath, read a chapter of Mein Kampf and repeat after me "Even racist shitheads need calm, even racist shitheads need calm"... There's a good little anti semite.

Jan 30, 2008
Says the person who posted as Nibble and then denied it until caught out. Oh, and then used an avatar to 'celebrate' a near death experience of a politician. Oh, and got banned for calling loads of people 'pricks'.

Feel free to quote my 'gibberish' …. just so I can push back on it.

He's the special tool in the tool box
regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Last week somewhere, I read a description of Johnson, or 'Boris' as you like to call him, as a 'Hoof*w**king Bunglec**t.' It was the word 'hoof' that jumped out at me, because it led me to thinking to myself that there's actually a similarity between the race horse Frankel and Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson:

Frankel - Hundreds of years of selective breeding finally producing equine perfection, the like of which has never been seen before.
Johnson - Hundreds of years of English upper class inbreeding finally producing f***wittery perfection, the like of which has never been seen before.

Then I realised this train of thought was just ridiculous, because it's well documented how many fowls Frankel has sired since retiring to stud, but with Johnson we have absolutely no idea how many children he has fathered and neither I suspect does he......................

Frankie Boyle described him as a "confused sex yeti" last week.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Regards
DF

So what do you think will happen?

Are you prepared to put your money where your mouth is, you can triple your money in 30 days (I got it wrong earlier), surely a wise investment?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Sorry,

Maybe I'm being thick. But you are pointing out a protester who turns up to parliament every day and shouts does not represent the 'average' remainer.

That's obvious. I don't understand what your point is?

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Personally, no, because I have no idea who he is?

:shrug:

I doubt he comes up with any more drivel than you do. Your posts are absolutely feeble.

Haven't a clue who this chap is but I would rather have him on my side than racist pieces of shit like Farage or adulterous, money grubbing elitists like Johnson. Or bootless morons like you, for that matter :smile:

Just

Mr Westwood is doing this in support of something he cares about. Fair enough. If you are protesting about something, you need to be able to show whose side you’re on.

I might even do the same myself! And I am not given to outbursts of spontaneity.

Ah yes. I have seen him on the television. Something of a wally but compared to those on the Brexit side who demonstrate their displeasure at the Brexit process by fighting and other public disorder offenses (murdering people, for example), I'd say he was a harmless sort of fellow.

As far as I know Steve Bray has never been arrested for (or accused of) harrassment or threatening anyone? Which puts him at least one rung above many of the pro-Brexit equivalents who hang around there.

Enjoy a bit of Morgan V Bray (paid activist)

https://youtu.be/uYuYHuQEb_8

Sounds a bit of a racist too.

https://youtu.be/5y54bRLtCoY

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
As I say, all reason has gone out the window and it's all just angry gibberish. Thanks for proving my point. Not having the best of mornings on here, are you. A catalogue of misunderstanding, misinformation and general Brexiteer ignorance. Please "push back on it". Quite the image :sick:

So you can't quote any of my posts that are 'gibberish' then ? Really, that's all you needed to say.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I see your Mr. Bray and I raise you Pro Brexit thugs hurling abuse at police and fighting with police and each other at an Anti Brexit protest in Parliament Square.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ith-police-at-londons-parliament-square-video

I especially liked their chant "We've got a lampost just for you" and "****ing Traitors".

Das Reich will enjoy this vid, there are lots of unemployable, shouty men with shaved heads.

...or as a Brighton policeman said to the elderly woman next to me towards the end of last week's gentle, amiable and regretful march by several thousand people along the seafront, "It wouldn't be like this if it was Farage's lot."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here