Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

:lolol::lolol: :clap: :lolol: :lolol:

[tweet]1176557758344093696[/tweet]

Please Mods give it some time for the rank and file before moving to it's rightful place.

Not even funny, I know someone that got kicked in the head by a horse, they are now lying in a graveyard.

Shows what spitful people are on the remain side.

Please remove this bile mods.

Shame on you Stat.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Does anyone know if a normal proroguation requires legal advice from the Attorney General to confirm it is lawful?

good point well made.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Not even funny, I know someone that got kicked in the head by a horse, they are now lying in a graveyard.

Shame on you Stat.

Edited this because my response was excessively flippant.

There is no need for you to police what is obviously a joke aimed at Farage because of personal past experience.

D

Deleted member 2719

Quite right, none of us should be allowed to enjoy a joke because some unknown person you once knew died. Life will be easier if you don't get offended on behalf of every tangential anecdote you've gathered over the years.

Its an outrage, isnt everything such an outrage!
F==k off you c++T

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It’s been a tough few days for old Boris but once he gets on that Thomas Cook flight home he’ll have time to reflect

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

Shame on you Stat.

Mouldy, - it sounds truly awful what happened. But we can't go through life
wondering whether everything we do or say is going to cause offence. We accept
that, for you, it is in bad taste. We understand that. But it can't stop other people
from their perspective on this can it?

Jan 30, 2008
So back to square one in Parliament tmrw ,same old shit different day ,get ready for Brexit as instructed in the referendum result ,respect Democracy
Regards
DF

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Mouldy, - it sounds truly awful what happened. But we can't go through life
wondering whether everything we do or say is going to cause offence. We accept
that, for you, it is in bad taste. We understand that. But it can't stop other people
from their perspective on this can it?

Aye true....also stating the obvious bias doesn’t help being sympathetic

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
This is all Ricky Gervais talks about isn't it? People getting offended by the subject of a joke, not the target.

The target is Nigel Farage believing someone has had an epiphany over Brexit, possibly through his own ramblings, the physical trauma to the head could be anything, but then any subject for hitting you in the head would likely have had someone somewhere dying from it.

D

Deleted member 2719

Showing your true ‘colours’ there you should rein it in

When a fellow human has had a bad experience, most genuine people would apologise.

You are indeed showing your true colours.

If you don't like Farage that's fine, but to find this funny after what I said is just C=n=ish.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
When a fellow human has had a bad experience, most genuine people would apologise.

You are indeed showing your true colours.

If you don't like Farage that's fine, but to find this funny after what I said is just C=n=ish.

Perhaps if you didn’t link it to your obvious bias you’d get more sympathy....personally if i’d Known someone who’d been involved in that tragedy i’d just not bother to post on the thread.

..oh and I watched the video it being the first post before even seeing your post let alone read it

End of my comment on the matter.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here