Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Soft Brexit?

[tweet]1059828713280466944[/tweet]

May getting closer to claiming she has secured a 'good' deal? ....

may_peace_in_our_time.jpg

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I don’t read Pasta’s posts that often.

Aww bless, cant keep your finger off that view post button can you,simply have to know whats being said to you even though you have me on ignore. Your true narcissism shining through as always nibble
I like this arrangement where i continue to pick apart your dumb posts and your hypocrisy and you have no comeback, long may it continue..

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
The only headless chickens are you brexit bunch. You don't have any sort of unified voice, you don't know what brexit is 2 years after voting for it. The only people with a clue at the moment and with a clear plan are remain: Just remain.

one word you Rodney

Blue passports

Regards
DR

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Planned well in advance but some blame Brexit for everything
And if it was to do with Brexit, they'd wait until a deal has or hasn't been agreed.

Depending on what's agreed, we may well see places close and jobs go, but let's not just blame everything on Brexit because it suits our agenda :rolleyes:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Not expensive at all, free international calls with my landline package, as has been the case for years.
A little birdy told me has been removed from the thread again, as per the norm on other threads im sure the mod that did it will confirm that and what for..........actually i highly doubt that.

How much did international phone sex cost in the 90's before your landline package out of interest?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
May getting closer to claiming she has secured a 'good' deal? ....

may_peace_in_our_time.jpg

Emmm, going to be an interesting few weeks trying to get a majority in parliament for this. Without Labour votes this is dead in the water, and Labour said today they won't support it.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
How anyone could look at this and think Brexit is still a good idea - I just don't get.................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here