Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
Not expensive at all, free international calls with my landline package, as has been the case for years.
A little birdy told me has been removed from the thread again, as per the norm on other threads im sure the mod that did it will confirm that and what for..........actually i highly doubt that.
Telling the truth probably
regards
DR

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So you don't think companies see this as an opportunity to just down size and blame brexit ?

Maybe the truth lies in the middle as always, not Brexits fault really and just another company looking to make as much money as possible.

Clearly a need to consolidate business in regional that don't have trade barriers and continued uncertainty. And yes, most business want to be as efficient as possible and provide a return for their shareholders. Sorry about that...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What you don't hear much about are new businesses coming to the UK because of the better position we'll be in from April 2019 onwards following Brexit.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What you don't hear much about are new businesses coming to the UK because of the better position we'll be in from April 2019 onwards following Brexit.
Yes, Lidl and Aldi expansion is set to continue for some time thanks to stagnating wages, increased poverty and the decline of the Pound.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Just an observation here chaps:

1. Pasta has a very strange, keen interest in Fergus being banned from this thread for whatever reason, as well as being rather strange generally.
2. Pasta stated he had banned at 00:35 in the midst of a frenzied, frustrated, midnight rampage on the thread.
3. Pasta, based on all probability in regards to the above, could well have also been indulging in his other online interests at the same time in the wee small hours. Therefore I feel an error, brought on by excitable confusion, may well have occurred here in his assertion in regards to Fergus.

I don’t read Pasta’s posts that often. Every time I have a look at one for context , he is being creepy. A very strange chap that I can’t say I miss that much.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Yes, Lidl and Aldi expansion is set to continue for some time thanks to stagnating wages, increased poverty and the decline of the Pound.

Our microwave meal man Martin is doing OK. Spoons is the place as people trade down, little wonder he's so keen on Brexit

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Clearly a need to consolidate business in regional that don't have trade barriers and continued uncertainty. And yes, most business want to be as efficient as possible and provide a return for their shareholders. Sorry about that...

Nothing to be sorry about, unless your one of 1% who make these kind of decisions, just another case of divide and rule, pitting people who have the same common core values against each other.
while the rich blame the poor for making poor decisions.

Have a happy evening, we all want fairness

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Grieve -

We are leaving the EU, but we are going to place ourselves in a relationship with the EU where we lose all influence over decision making, and are likely to be subservient to the EU in critical areas about the nature of our future trading relationship with them, or for that matter the nature of the relationship that Northern Ireland has with them.

It really reinforces for me why we should have a people’s vote. What is going to end up being offered to the British public, and the government is going to seek to carry through parliament, is something markedly different from what was being discussed in 2016.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Our microwave meal man Martin is doing OK. Spoons is the place as people trade down, little wonder he's so keen on Brexit

Exactly. He’ll make a killing as decent folk are forced to go into his soulless grief holes.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
so much so you had to reply to me:dunce: , isn't it about time you got to grips with the fact we're LEAVING the EU or do you still believe in Father Christmas ?
regards
DR

I’ve got a nephew who holds better debate than you. He’s 8 years old.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
we're leaving , nothing to debate of any worth, you're just running around like a headless chicken, roll your sleeves up and get on with BREXIT
regards
DR

There is everything for those with a functioning brain to debate. Which rules you out. You don’t even know what you voted for you bootless degenerate.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not expensive at all, free international calls with my landline package, as has been the case for years.
A little birdy told me has been removed from the thread again, as per the norm on other threads im sure the mod that did it will confirm that and what for..........actually i highly doubt that.

I did wonder how you found out anther user had been banned, and what for, when there was no referral to it anywhere else on the board. I was worried that someone far more cynical than my good self may leap to the conclusion that it was one of your multiple accounts / personalities. I would, of course have argued your case and pointed out that you have no history of making yourself look stupid with a temper fuelled post that gives out more information than intended.

But I'm sure they would have any thoughts along that line put to bed by your little birdy explanation :thumbsup:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I did wonder how you found out anther user had been banned, and what for, when there was no referral to it anywhere else on the board. I was worried that someone far more cynical than my good self may leap to the conclusion that it was one of your multiple accounts / personalities. I would, of course have argued your case and pointed out that you have no history of making yourself look stupid with a temper fuelled post that gives out more information than intended.

But I'm sure they would have any thoughts along that line put to bed by your little birdy explanation :thumbsup:

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here