Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You really are the laziest object on this board.Time you asked your tea-boy friend to teach you how to Google,or perhaps he could steal some confidential papers from someone.With a quick look,there are at least 20 recent articles on FDI.Here is an extract from the one that shows Great Britain in it's best lights.

View attachment 101891:lolol:

So you made me a jpeg with no detail, dates or source. I certainly didn't expect that :lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I would be hugely cheered to know that the number of unpleasantly jeering Albion supporters is actually less than I thought.

All the unpleasant jeering,and abuse of our players on here,comes from the remain side.They MOAN about everything,players not good enough,manager not good enough,no eu players after Brexit,wah wah wah.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
A jpeg with no detail, dates or source. I certainly didn't expect that :lolol:

Still doesn't alter the fact that once again you are talking out of your backside,and have absolutely no riposte whatsoever,when confronted with facts,instead of lies and speculation.(cue the site Germ)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well it's certainly 1 less as pastafarian has outed himself as Cunning fergus. I just wonder if he will come clean and tell us how many accounts/personalities he has (if indeed, he knows himself ???)
Who is the *little birdy* though ? ???

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Still doesn't alter the fact that once again you are talking out of your backside,and have absolutely no riposte whatsoever,when confronted with facts,instead of lies and speculation.(cue the site Germ)

Although you creating a jpeg with no source, dates, detail, etc for me is really quite sweet, I'm afraid I have to break it to you that it doesn't constitute a fact :down:

And, if you're going to the trouble of making a jpeg, cut out the words algorithm, forward-looking and measures of FDI appeal if you want to try and present it as absolute figures.

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Did you forget who you were logged on as there ?

You also seem to have forgotten that this account is the one who doesn't want any of the Brexit solutions.

It should be easier now you have one less account to post as :lolol:

Well it's certainly 1 less as pastafarian has outed himself as Cunning fergus. I just wonder if he will come clean and tell us how many accounts/personalities he has (if indeed, he knows himself ???)

Oh goody, something else for you to be wrong about........ive run out of hats at the moment, im sure you have a spare.
Go on then, here is a challenge for you,why dont you ask a mod, here on the thread, (like El Pres) if we are the same. I could do with a good laugh at your expense.:ffsparr:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Question.

Why do you always post jpeg's and breach copyright instead of using the URL link? It might strengthen your argument on here...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Question.

Why do you always post jpeg's and breach copyright instead of using the URL link? It might strengthen your argument on here...

:lolol:

Is this question put to the floor? Or just [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION]?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
:lolol:

Is this question put to the floor? Or just [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION]?

Could be...just think its better to say where information comes from, its more transparent and rewards the author with a click.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Could be...just think its better to say where information comes from, its more transparent and rewards the author with a click.

I totally agree. I was wanting to answer why he does it :lolol:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Inward investment in the Biĺlions better than any EU country and the USA. Think maybe China were best

Britain has done well with FDI in the second quarter of 2018, but you have to look at how it is measured, a single large merger can distort things and not really provide any benefits to the UK. The first quarter of 2018, UK FDI fell, so combining the two quarters we have had less in the first half of 2018 than we had in the first half of 2017. 2017 was the lowest levels of FDI in the UK since 2005, so don't get too excited just yet.
There was a 92% drop in UK FDI from 2016 levels to 2017 levels, this is not as bad as it first seems either, as 2016 produced a spike in FDI due to a massive merger, but it was still a bad year for UK FDI, and we are likely going to see similar levels over the whole of 2018, we only have the first two quarters to look at just now.

Jan 30, 2008
Britain has done well with FDI in the second quarter of 2018, but you have to look at how it is measured, a single large merger can distort things and not really provide any benefits to the UK. The first quarter of 2018, UK FDI fell, so combining the two quarters we have had less in the first half of 2018 than we had in the first half of 2017. 2017 was the lowest levels of FDI in the UK since 2005, so don't get too excited just yet.
There was a 92% drop in UK FDI from 2016 levels to 2017 levels, this is not as bad as it first seems either, as 2016 produced a spike in FDI due to a massive merger, but it was still a bad year for UK FDI, and we are likely going to see similar levels over the whole of 2018, we only have the first two quarters to look at just now.
nothing like a bit of good news zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
regards
DR

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
You really are the laziest object on this board.Time you asked your tea-boy friend to teach you how to Google,or perhaps he could steal some confidential papers from someone.With a quick look,there are at least 20 recent articles on FDI.Here is an extract from the one that shows Great Britain in it's best lights.

View attachment 101891:lolol:

Just below your image is a little further text that you managed to miss. "This country is second in FDI received in the latest year, just behind the United States—even though it’s a much smaller market. The nation’s long history as a major global trade actor and its highly competitive financial center give it an edge.

However, Brexit looms as a potential game changer. Strangely, FDI spiked in 2016 after a few years of decline.

https://www.gfmag.com/magazine/april-2018/alchemy-fdi

The article finds it strange that there was a spike in 2016, well I can reveal the mystery, AB-InBev bought SAB Miller for £80 Billion, and Softbank bought ARM holdings for £24 Billion.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Oh goody, something else for you to be wrong about........ive run out of hats at the moment, im sure you have a spare.
Go on then, here is a challenge for you,why dont you ask a mod, here on the thread, (like El Pres) if we are the same. I could do with a good laugh at your expense.:ffsparr:

And how would a mod know whether you are one and the same :shrug:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
nothing like a bit of good news zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
regards
DR

What’s tragic is that people on Jobseekers and housing benefit like yourself will really suffer after Brexit when the Tory government really starts it campaign proper against benefit claimants.
And you thought you had nothing to lose.... Good luck!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here