Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I have no idea what you're rambling on about. I pulled you up on a tautology and you're now being weird and cryptic. I'm happy to listen, just explain.

Ah but you do know really, it's just a kop out excuse of avoiding any discussion that goes against your grain, especially when it concerns facts. goodnight..

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ah but you do know really, it's just a kop out excuse of avoiding any discussion that goes against your grain, especially when it concerns facts. goodnight..

I'm inviting discussion; I'm asking you to explain your clumsy English. The smarter response would have been to explain what you mean and push the ball back into my court. Who's avoiding discussion eh?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I'm inviting discussion; I'm asking you to explain your clumsy English. The smarter response would have been to explain what you mean and push the ball back into my court. Who's avoiding discussion eh?

The facts are out there in ENGLISH is the point i was trying to make, though in the context of things this is completely irrelevant which is why i knew that you were deliberately trying to avoid offering an explanation as to why there is so much resentment ,civil unrest, riots and all sorts coming from within nation states across much of Europe aimed specifically towards the EU. .speaks volumes for your analysis of peaceful Europe..

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
The COULD word is being used again. This time if we leave mortgages 'Could' rise. Then again they PROBABLY won't.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The PROBABLY word is being used again. This time if we leave mortgages 'Probably' won't rise. Then again they could.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Get ready for the next Greek crisis....

https://euobserver.com/economic/133607

"...Greece has told its creditors it cannot implement some of the extra changes required in exchange for fresh bailout loans..."

There is an almighty storm brewing over this and with Portugal and Italy's financial woes and unemployment problems there is no way that the British can avoid getting dragged into this if we remain in the EU.

Saddled with Turkey joining it all makes me feel very uneasy with remaining. Having a chat in the pub Friday night this debate came up and out of 8 people round the table everyone said they are or have voted out.

I am still unsure but certainly leaning out unless I am giving some decent argument why we should stay.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Saddled with Turkey joining it all makes me feel very uneasy with remaining. Having a chat in the pub Friday night this debate came up and out of 8 people round the table everyone said they are or have voted out.

I am still unsure but certainly leaning out unless I am giving some decent argument why we should stay.

It's very unlikely that Turkey will join. It only meets 1 of 35 criteria needed.

D

Deleted member 22389

Something needs to change. I'm of the opinion that we must vote Leave first to then start putting everything right after that. Remain and the same issues will just keep popping up over and over again.

Whatever they tell you turkey will join, Merkel has actively pushed it because of the migrant crisis.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It's very unlikely that Turkey will join. It only meets 1 of 35 criteria needed.

There were many criteria the Greek economy didn't meet to be able to join the Eurozone but strangely they were ignored by the EU.

D

Deleted member 22389

Merkel has been actively fast tracking Turkey to join the EU, the first one is visa free travel to the EU Zone in return for billions of pounds of our money and holding back the refugees and economic migrants, but as we have seen it isn't working.

It is written here in black & white.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...bership-in-exchange-for-help-to-a6699071.html

The rule book goes out of the window when the EU needs things doing.

D

Deleted member 22389

It is well known the EU does what it can to get the results it wants.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Merkel has been actively fast tracking Turkey to join the EU, the first one is visa free travel to the EU Zone in return for billions of pounds of our money and holding back the refugees and economic migrants, but as we have seen it isn't working.

It is written here in black & white.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...bership-in-exchange-for-help-to-a6699071.html

The rule book goes out of the window when the EU needs things doing.

That link is from 9 months ago. It was shown to be nonsense then and funnily enough it's still nonsense. Are you an idiot? Or do you take us for idiots?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here