Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Absolutely.

I had the pleasure of watching The Big Short recently, which should be compulsory viewing for anyone who wants to put up the arguments of economists and so called experts as some kind of paragons of truth and reliable foresight with this debate.

I noted Gove mentioned it today, but never is there a clearer example of how banks and Govts got together to **** over the people.

The Leave campaign should pay to have it on a loop on a satellite channel.

It would certainly make the stomachs turn of any ill informed bloke if it were to be made compulsory viewing i know that, the key is to advertise it more,..though the problem being is most of these idiot's never look no further than their noses for a bit of priceless information. it's out there in abundance if you want it hard enough, most people are more content living their normal day to day lives clueless as apposed to taking on board something as important as this.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Putin covertly funding EU breakup movements as a strategic early part of his hybrid war against the EU/US ? ???

Russia couldn't afford a war. It suits Putin to have a disunited Europe and with Obama's extremely isolationist foreign policy these both allow Putin to increase Russian influence in the Middle East. That's his real target and that's why he encouraged the Crimean breakaway.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Nowhere to be seen on the news....what a surprise

The last video is the real eye opener, not that many will bother to watch which is why it is pointless putting them up really.
I have to wonder when evidence is asked for by posters like Drew, where they have been locked up for the last year or so.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
It's interesting when videos like the above get put up. It lays bare for all to see the true nature of the Quitters campaign. All that went before, all the supposed arguments that it is those who wanted to leave who were making the positive case are revealed to be nonsense. The main factor that fuels the Quitters is a hatred of other people. Sad, really, to lack empathy for others. But it's all ok as it's not racist to just bang on continually about immigration, is it?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
The last video is the real eye opener, not that many will bother to watch which is why it is pointless putting them up really.
I have to wonder when evidence is asked for by posters like Drew, where they have been locked up for the last year or so.

It goes against their grain to admit so because it destroys any argument that supports the idea that the EU is Europe's answer to peace and without it there would be a 3rd world war..

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It's interesting when videos like the above get put up. It lays bare for all to see the true nature of the Quitters campaign. All that went before, all the supposed arguments that it is those who wanted to leave who were making the positive case are revealed to be nonsense. The main factor that fuels the Quitters is a hatred of other people. Sad, really, to lack empathy for others. But it's all ok as it's not racist to just bang on continually about immigration, is it?
Why are you labeling all leave voters as racist? You are clearly a very intolerant person who cannot cope when other people don't share your views. That is a disgusting remark, it's a form of stereotyping which is a very similar trait to racism, so get off your perch and practise what you preach.

Sent from the boot of Lingard

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

A poster asked for evidence/proof, the proof of what he was asking for i put up. If you can not handle an opinion, a different opinion, just one opinion among many of why i want to leave....... then you just use the tired old racist card, ignore what is going on and feel right on about yourself. In the meantime many many across the EU are not happy, for THIS and other reasons.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Why are you labeling all leave voters as racist? You are clearly a very intolerant person who cannot cope when other people don't share your views. That is a disgusting remark, it's a form of stereotyping which is a very similar trait to racism, so get off your perch and practise what you preach.

Sent from the boot of Lingard

I didn't call anyone racist, I was just asking a question that has been asked before. Those videos weren't made to aid rational argument. They are clearly made to cause fear and stir hatred.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

A poster asked for evidence/proof, the proof of what he was asking for i put up. If you can not handle an opinion, a different opinion, just one opinion among many of why i want to leave....... then you just use the tired old racist card, ignore what is going on and feel right on about yourself. In the meantime many many across the EU are not happy, for THIS and other reasons.

Well said, both!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

We have been having a very interesting debate about the issues and then you come along with this. There are many people on the progressive side of politics who will vote Leave. Are we all haters of other people who lack empathy ? My reasons for quitting are precisely because I care about my fellow citizens and issues like equality. Your comment is fairly typical of the Sky/BBC coverage of the debate where the issues are avoided by a focus instead on the supposed motives of people on both sides of the debate. I suppose your view is a product of the age if nothing else.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I didn't call anyone racist, I was just asking a question that has been asked before. Those videos weren't made to aid rational argument. They are clearly made to cause fear and stir hatred.

Really? so they are not true.... i suggest the "fear and hatred" come from those IN the videos, the fear from the EU citizens that are involved, and hatred from then from both sides. Do you expect these videos to be deleted as if the content is not happening?. Lets face it this footage is not shown (hidden) on the main news, they are more in favour of showing only what they want to, which is mainly pro immigration.
So in your world any video that shows something that you do not like/support should not be aired because it is a truth you do not want to witness...... fair enough, least i know.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Really? so they are not true.... i suggest the "fear and hatred" come from those IN the videos, the fear from the EU citizens that are involved, and hatred from then from both sides. Do you expect these videos to be deleted as if the content is not happening?. Lets face it this footage is not shown (hidden) on the main news, they are more in favour of showing only what they want to, which is mainly pro immigration.
So in your world any video that shows something that you do not like/support should not be aired because it is a truth you do not want to witness...... fair enough, least i know.

perhaps he is right and the whole thing was staged

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here