Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Get ready for the next Greek crisis....

https://euobserver.com/economic/133607

"...Greece has told its creditors it cannot implement some of the extra changes required in exchange for fresh bailout loans..."

There is an almighty storm brewing over this and with Portugal and Italy's financial woes and unemployment problems there is no way that the British can avoid getting dragged into this if we remain in the EU.

This was always on the cards.so predictable.

Peaceful Europe eh, apparently according to some of the remain lot the EU is the cornerstone of peace. why do i sense the reverse..

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
The whole EU edifice is rotten, like Fifa. If decisive action is not taken by us it is still only a matter of time. Europe, if you care to be widely read, is on the brink. Eastern European pacts against compulsory migrant quotas. Hungary openly saying Muslims are not compatible. Poland pissed at what they see as their Sovereignty being interfered with. Scandinavian countries being overwhelmed. France in economic and employment collapse. Marine La Pen popularity soaring. Italy on economic brink. Greece F*cd. Migrant chaos thanks to Merkel. Schengen area a complete joke. unaccountable/electable elites. Europe will collapse without our Money. My god I could go on.
Vote OUT of this mess!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Scotland really are shit at football. Couldnt see a thread to post that oh so i used this. Stroppy neighbours. Many brexit is not so bad

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
The whole EU edifice is rotten, like Fifa. If decisive action is not taken by us it is still only a matter of time. Europe, if you care to be widely read, is on the brink. Eastern European pacts against compulsory migrant quotas. Hungary openly saying Muslims are not compatible. Poland pissed at what they see as their Sovereignty being interfered with. Scandinavian countries being overwhelmed. France in economic and employment collapse. Marine La Pen popularity soaring. Italy on economic brink. Greece F*cd. Migrant chaos thanks to Merkel. Schengen area a complete joke. unaccountable/electable elites. Europe will collapse without our Money. My god I could go on.
Vote OUT of this mess!

Very balanced view. Not.

Vote Rivet, vote leave.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Most of it at The Sun level of journalism. Very impressive.

Bollocks, My sources come from all the local papers in each country as well as the national news in each. Then I read the European papers followed by Reuters and the Associated Press. You of course suck at one point of view.

Ps, you look them up I'm not telling you where to look. Do some research. You might re-evaluate your navel.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Bollocks, My sources come from all the local papers in each country as well as the national news in each. Then I read the European papers followed by Reuters and the Associated Press. You of course suck at one point of view.

Ps, you look them up I'm not telling you where to look. Do some research. You might re-evaluate your navel.

"Bollocks" "suck" blah blah blah. Classic The Sun

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

To be blunt, I don't believe you.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Vote OUT of this mess!

Nothing to suggest this hardly ever gets a mention on the credible BBC, but on such sources as the internet there is plenty to suggest that it is happening...and more.. riots on a regular basis all over Europe.due to civil unrest.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
To be blunt, I don't believe you.

Ok Tubby, this is the last time I respond to you. I personally don't care what you believe or don't believe about me. I KNOW I have read all this by researching the local media, their articles, reports and peoples comments. It's all out there in our wonderful world of the net. You only have to look. If people can be bothered they will see how dreadful this pseudo supersate is. Now, you do what you like you'll hear no more from me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Fact but i wouldn't expect you to know this when you rely on bullsh*t propaganda.for your source of news.

I have no idea what you're rambling on about. I pulled you up on a tautology and you're now being weird and cryptic. I'm happy to listen, just explain.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here