Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 22389

Talking of which, let's get our heads down and prepare for tomorrow's Daily Mail front page headline. And the Express. The Sun will be close behind. The manipulators of fear will be in the background, cranking up the pressure.
Likewise I will be waiting for the scaremongering from the Remain camp. Probably some write up from another financial expert, we seem to have a lot of these, or a warning from one of the big banks, yes the same banks people where swearing at a few years for gambling with people's money.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I lived in a very multicultural town and didn't feel like it enriched anything. It depends, so you need to be honest with me here. How would you feel seeing women walking up and down your road all day completely covered up in the name of religion?.

That was not enrichment to me, that was a lack of integration. It wasn't fear, it was a case of where this country is heading.

If you were asking me that question I would honestly reply that I wouldn't like it at all. But I'm sure you will agree that this doesn't have anything to do with the EU and freedom of movement.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Talking of which, let's get our heads down and prepare for tomorrow's Daily Mail front page headline. And the Express. The Sun will be close behind. The manipulators of fear will be in the background, cranking up the pressure.

It's about a British society in terminal decline,to reassure themselves the remainers will repeat so far so good so far so good so far so good,but it's not the fall that matters,it's the landing..

Must go have to contribute to GDP home at half 7 tonight up at 5am.... :lolol:

Good night my remain fellow.......It's only a vote on leaving the EU,nothing more sinister than that......we could be hit by a massive rouge meteor tomorrow and that really would be curtains

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Likewise I will be waiting for the scaremongering from the Remain camp. Probably some write up from another financial expert, we seem to have a lot of these, or a warning from one of the big banks, yes the same banks people where swearing at a few years for gambling with people's money.

OK, let's compare tomorrow's scare stories. Only problem I suspect is that you won't regard the latest Express exclusive as a scare story.

D

Deleted member 22389

If you were asking me that question I would honestly reply that I wouldn't like it at all. But I'm sure you will agree that this doesn't have anything to do with the EU and freedom of movement.

No the question wasn't for you, but at least you answered my question on whether people would like it or not.

D

Deleted member 22389

OK, let's compare tomorrow's scare stories. Only problem I suspect is that you won't regard the latest Express exclusive as a scare story.

We shall do it. Have you not seen the Weather reporting on the Express. lol.
I will take a story from another source.

D

Deleted member 22389

Whats Miliband doing on here? And the crime writer? And Lucas?

Scraping the barrel.

I am so glad I'm not watching this tonight. Would most likely end up punching the TV, trouble is if I need a new TV after Brexit, I'm not too sure If I am allowed to buy one online. The EU controls the internet and apparently our connections will be turned off.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If we leave, the conservatives will screw us even more and scrap human rights for when we riot!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Milliband has just been 'owned' by a young university student! I take back my comment what do kids know!

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
"we" how have you specifically welcomed them
regards
DR[/QUOTE
Apparently us indigenous Brits are supposedly unhealthy lazy useless idiots and if it wasn't for all of the immigrants this nation along with its health service would fall to its knees. ..

Let them have their wonderful EU just so they can apologize to their kids for taking away any future rights to vote, they will learn when it is all too late. blame the silly mugs for their ignorance and ill judgement... just a terrible shame that they have to bring us sensible folk down with them.

Mate iv'e past arguing with the idiots. they reap what they sow. do not say they haven't been warned..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here