Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Labour screwed us for 12 years. Including an illegal war.
We're screwed whatever happens and whoever's in power, whilst the masses fight amongst ourselves, nothing ever gets done, as I've said we need to build more affordable homes, build more schools and hospitals, there's billions of pounds tied up in tax havens, THE COUNTRY ISNT FULL AND IT ISNT SKINT! we're just made to think it is.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
We're screwed whatever happens and whoever's in power, whilst the masses fight amongst ourselves, nothing ever gets done, as I've said we need to build more affordable homes, build more schools and hospitals, there's billions of pounds tied up in tax havens, THE COUNTRY ISNT FULL AND IT ISNT SKINT! we're just made to think it is.

Why do we have austerity policies then?
We borrow the 13.2 billion we give away.

D

Deleted member 22389

"we" how have you specifically welcomed them
regards
DR[/QUOTE
Apparently us indigenous Brits are supposedly unhealthy lazy useless idiots and if it wasn't for all of the immigrants this nation along with its health service would fall to its knees. ..

Let them have their wonderful EU just so they can apologize to their kids for taking away any future rights to vote, they will learn when it is all too late. blame the silly mugs for their ignorance and ill judgement... just a terrible shame that they have to bring us sensible folk down with them.

Mate iv'e past arguing with the idiots. they reap what they sow. do not say they haven't been warned..

I'm falling in to the same mindset as you on this one now. If we Remain I will just watch as everything Leave told us will happen, happens. The Tories will get the blame and we will be back with a Labour government to **** things up all over again.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Why do we have austerity policies then?
We borrow the 13.2 billion we give away.
The whole system is f***ed, staying or leaving won't solve anything.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Maybe there should be a European civil war! Oh wait, Poland pissed at the EU. France in social turmoil, Spanish banks buggered, Italy following, Greece need a third bailout, Hungary, Macedonia and others erecting borders and insisting on control. What a wonderful EU! We're all having a wonderful time.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
In which case vote quit and take back control of your/our own destiny. We are a capable country not a basket case.
I can't because I don't trust the people that run us.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Maybe there should be a European civil war! Oh wait, Poland pissed at the EU. France in social turmoil, Spanish banks buggered, Italy following, Greece need a third bailout, Hungary, Macedonia and others erecting borders and insisting on control. What a wonderful EU! We're all having a wonderful time.

Tough life. Still, perhaps you will be something other than misserable at some point so at least something to look forward to eh

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Milliband, 'I like the EU but it's not perfect and we have to change it'. Well we tried nearly 80 times in motions and got told 'nein'.

D

Deleted member 22389

Your right it is a big ****ing mess, but Remain don't want people to know about this. I'm just worried that I might need a visa to enter the EU instead.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The question should really be " would you rather stay in and all get shafted together, or leave and get shafted on your own?"

If I'm gonna get screwed one way or another, I'd rather do it #together

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What so you'd trust a foreigner to put British interests first over your very own. At least by pulling out you will have the chance to remove those that you do not trust, remain and you'll never get that chance.
By the time someone I trust gets into power the country will already be in tatters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here