Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Breaking News - Nigel Farage

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
No, I explained at length exactly what Johnson and Farage were all over NSC from the moment they first appeared on the political scene. I warned people against supporting them, and gave what has proven to be an incredibly accurate account of what would happen if Brexit was voted for at the referendum. I highlighted the NIP issues, the issues with implementing border controls (which we still haven't done) the impact on British exporters, the effect on the fishing, logistics, care, hospitality, NHS and other industries too many to mention, the Inflation it would cause and all the various other associated problems etc etc etc

I then continued to explain the best possible way out of the situation that we found ourselves in, post the 2016 referendum when May was PM. I warned against Johnson becoming leader of the conservative party and also warned in no uncertain terms about what would happen if he actually won a majority.

When he did win, I told everybody to batten down the hatches and try and protect themselves from the inevitable and entirely predictable incoming shitstorm. I even gave quite detailed financial advice on what to do to try and minimise the effect of Farage/Brexit/Johnson and protect yourself and your family.

It's all here on NSC, a good few thousand posts to this effect on here The Brexit Thread and on here The 2019 Election thread so fill your boots.

I'm really not sure what more I could have done to try and stop people from being fooled :shrug:

Absolutely no after timing whatsoever, it's almost spooky :wink:

BF891163_mystic_meg.jpg
That's a severe case of missing the point.
You seemed to suggest that we were fooled by the post
No, I explained at length exactly what Johnson and Farage were all over NSC from the moment they first appeared on the political scene. I warned people against supporting them, and gave what has proven to be an incredibly accurate account of what would happen if Brexit was voted for at the referendum. I highlighted the NIP issues, the issues with implementing border controls (which we still haven't done) the impact on British exporters, the effect on the fishing, logistics, care, hospitality, NHS and other industries too many to mention, the Inflation it would cause and all the various other associated problems etc etc etc

I then continued to explain the best possible way out of the situation that we found ourselves in, post the 2016 referendum when May was PM. I warned against Johnson becoming leader of the conservative party and also warned in no uncertain terms about what would happen if he actually won a majority.

When he did win, I told everybody to batten down the hatches and try and protect themselves from the inevitable and entirely predictable incoming shitstorm. I even gave quite detailed financial advice on what to do to try and minimise the effect of Farage/Brexit/Johnson and protect yourself and your family.

It's all here on NSC, a good few thousand posts to this effect on here The Brexit Thread and on here The 2019 Election thread so fill your boots.

I'm really not sure what more I could have done to try and stop people from being fooled :shrug:

Absolutely no after timing whatsoever, it's almost spooky :wink:

BF891163_mystic_meg.jpg
I wasn't talking about Brexit!
I was talking about your post about gregbobkins post.
It was tongue in cheek apparently but you didn't seem to think so at first. :)

Last edited:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
But is it fair that anyone (whether you/we dislike them or not) should be prevented from using money simply on a nod and a wink from an anonymous source?
Presumably he can still use cash, or is he prevented from using that too?

Also, how do you know he has been prevented from using his banks "simply on a nod and a wink from an anonymous source"?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
But is it fair that anyone (whether you/we dislike them or not) should be prevented from using money simply on a nod and a wink from an anonymous source?

Surely if this can happen, and it has happened to people other than UKIP supporters, then there must be some sort of national bank (the Post Office used to fit the bill, but no longer) where anyone - even people suspected of criminal offences - can keep cash?
Brexit has caused me a lot of issues with my UK finances. f*** him.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
I wanted a blue passport, made in France, and I loves queuing.

I think it’s the queuing for me as well.

There’s nothing quite like being at the back of a half mile crocodile of people queuing, with one arthritic, asthmatic, partially sighted individual on the U.K. passport control. I always pity the mug Europeans, sauntering effortlessly straight through.

Sometimes they don’t seem to realise how inferior they are when compared to British exceptionalism and our superb blue passport. I have to point and laugh openly at them for them to even realise how badly we’re schooling them.

On at least two occasions I’ve been pulled out of the queue, detained, and only permitted to fly after my mental health has been assessed, missing my original flight.

It’s worth it though. We’re really showing those overreaching Europeans how to live our best lives.

Those bitter ignoramuses probably wouldn’t even know how to queue properly. Hah!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Surely if this can happen, and it has happened to people other than UKIP supporters, then there must be some sort of national bank (the Post Office used to fit the bill, but no longer) where anyone - even people suspected of criminal offences - can keep cash?
This hasn’t happened so breathe easy, treacle. Financial Services checks are a little more nuanced, thorough and regular these days 👍

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Also, how do you know he has been prevented from using his banks "simply on a nod and a wink from an anonymous source"?
Rubles?

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014

Well, of course he can take his cash card down to the bank and withdraw whatever ...

Maybe not.

Besides, I can see distinct problems if you want to buy (say) a house for cash.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well, of course he can take his cash card down to the bank and withdraw whatever ...

Maybe not.

Besides, I can see distinct problems if you want to buy (say) a house for cash.
Yes, poor Nigel. I imagine he’ll be selling the Big Issue down the Arndale imminently 🙄

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Surprise, surprise. Racist Burnley supports Farage.
Equally, it's no surprise to find a Brighton fan who is stuffed to the gills with prejudice while claiming to despise people who are stuffed to the gills with prejudice.

When you make accusations about vile things like racism, you need to provide evidence.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
It probably depends who the source is, doesn’t it? If it’s MI6 (for example) then they’d certainly pay attention.
If there is evidence that justifies closing all a person's bank accounts, then prosecute him or her. Banks should not (IMO) have this power. If banks can close accounts for no given reason, then there must be a government sponsored bank account offering as a minimum banking facilities for normal life to go on.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If there is evidence that justifies closing all a person's bank accounts, then prosecute him or her. Banks should not (IMO) have this power. If banks can close accounts for no given reason, then there must be a government sponsored bank account offering as a minimum banking facilities for normal life to go on.
Amazing that all the thick Brexity types are talking as if we should be very concerned for poor little Nige. His bank account rights or something.

Funny. I don't remember you leaping to the defence of the rest of us on here when cretins like him were insisting we should be leaving the ECHR last week, all so that we could turn away a few dinghies in the channel. Have you seen the rights that would have been deprived to 70m of us had it happened? You know, the reason why Russia and Belarus are the only European non signatories.

So I'm sorry if laughing my cock off at that traitorous prick upsets you a little bit, but that's what I'll keep doing until the tosser keeps his promise and fucks off out of the country now that Brexit has proved the absolute disaster it was predicted to be by anyone with a brain.

Last edited:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Coutts certainly have an issue with him otherwise why close the account? Either he doesnt meet their financial requirements OR he’s suspected of breaking one or more banking and money laundering rules, hence why no other bank will touch him with a barge pole. So your assumption that he’s been dumped on is quite frankly bollocks. The man is a racist **** and I would suggest you stop sticking up for the prick.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Well I hope the bastard starves.
But of course he won’t now will he
Maybe you could lend him a few quid if you’re so worried about the poor desperate little Nazi

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Brexit caused problems for British people living in Europe. I have a friend from Sheffield who married a Greek man, but kept her British bank account. That was removed from her, and many thousands of others like her due to Brexit.

Banks provide services and can pick & choose their customers. Nobody has a right to a bank account, so stop pretending poor little Nigel is hard done by.
Maybe the FBI, POCA, or the police are preparing files to charge him, or maybe they aren’t but Coutts are not saying, and that’s their right.
You only have Farage’s word that he’s being picked on, and everyone knows he’s a liar.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Equally, it's no surprise to find a Brighton fan who is stuffed to the gills with prejudice while claiming to despise people who are stuffed to the gills with prejudice.

When you make accusations about vile things like racism, you need to provide evidence.
Why are you here if you don’t like Brighton fans? Are you a troll?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Brexit caused problems for British people living in Europe. I have a friend from Sheffield who married a Greek man, but kept her British bank account. That was removed from her, and many thousands of others like her due to Brexit.

Banks provide services and can pick & choose their customers. Nobody has a right to a bank account, so stop pretending poor little Nigel is hard done by.
Maybe the FBI, POCA, or the police are preparing files to charge him, or maybe they aren’t but Coutts are not saying, and that’s their right.
You only have Farage’s word that he’s being picked on, and everyone knows he’s a liar.
It’s caused me numerous issues with bank accounts, credit cards, mortgages and additional taxes. I dont give a shit about his predicament. As @Simster said, I’ll laugh my cock off over this. In fact, I’ll laugh it off and then sow it back on again …..so I can laugh it off a second time.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It’s caused me numerous issues with bank accounts, credit cards, mortgages and additional taxes. I dont give a shit about his predicament. As @Simster said, I’ll laugh my cock off over this. In fact, I’ll laugh it off and sow it back on again …..so I can laugh it off a second time.
Too much information 😂😂😂

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Why are you here if you don’t like Brighton fans? Are you a troll?
I like most Brighton fans. But, like all clubs, you have a few rotten apples. So do Burnley, of course, but I object to people saying that all Burnley fans are rotten just as you would object to anyone saying all Brighton fans are rotten.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here