Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Breaking News - Nigel Farage

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I like most Brighton fans. But, like all clubs, you have a few rotten apples. So do Burnley, of course, but I object to people saying that all Burnley fans are rotten just as you would object to anyone saying all Brighton fans are rotten.
I think it’s fair to say Burnley has a higher percentage of racist idiots than most clubs. Remember White Lives Matter? You’ve had a quite a few banning orders due to racism. There was a police operation about 15 years ago to weed out the racist thugs in your supporter base. the BNP was very visible during my one and only trip to Burnley.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
With no evidence and an active imagination I always see that crash as a warning from the FSB (KGB).
Interesting theory. Although that was in 2010 GE campaign, which I suspect was prior to him having significant campaign funding when he had limited influence and finished behind Fliiper the Dolphin when contesting Bercow’s constituency.

UKIP/Farage influence started to come 3-4 years later from memory, presumably with increased financial backing.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Clearly NSC's influence speads even farther than Bozza ever dreamed!

Farage=Brexit=devil incarnate -expect headlines in the Daily Fail soon (oops, no, meant Daily Telegraft - sorry) or even The Undependent. Hard to tell 'em apart these days - all mouthpieces of the increasinly irrelevant!
Did you tap your nose after saying that?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think it’s fair to say Burnley has a higher percentage of racist idiots than most clubs. Remember White Lives Matter? You’ve had a quite a few banning orders due to racism. There was a police operation about 15 years ago to weed out the racist thugs in your supporter base. the BNP was very visible during my one and only trip to Burnley.
And, purely coincidentally I'm sure, there's the Burnley fan(s?) views on Immigration, Brexit and Nigel Farage all over NSC :wink:

Last edited:

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Does anyone here know why his accounts have been frozen, without speculation?

Would love to know why.

No I don't. However it can't be because he did some some work for Russia Today, if that were so Jeremy Corbyn and Vince Cable would also have their bank accounts closed.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
This.

Farage aside, the fact that banks can effectivelty 'cancel' an individual by cutting off all of their financial streams is almost Orwellian.
Or, alternatively, a bank has a very good reason for not wanting anything to do with Farage and his money and has decided to do something about it.

He's thrown his toys out of the pram, done a Donald Trump and said the world is against him and now all of a sudden people are jumping on the conspiracy theory bandwagon.

Do you honestly think banks – especially one such as Coutts – would put their reputations and business at risk because they are seen to be trying to 'cancel' someone (it's not cancelling him, is it?)?

Maybe, if he thinks Coutts has overstepped the mark, he should go to the ECHR.

Oh...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This.

Farage aside, the fact that banks can effectivelty 'cancel' an individual by cutting off all of their financial streams is almost Orwellian.
I'm sure he can open up a post office account?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This.

He can put his cash under his bed.
Nowhere does it say he can’t access his money, just that Coutts and nine other banks don’t want it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Does anyone here know why his accounts have been frozen, without speculation?

Would love to know why.
It follows certain arrests and indictments in America.

He was named as a PEP a while ago, as are a lot of public figures. Banks have a duty to report any irregularities.

Farage is now saying nine other banks have refused his accounts.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
It follows certain arrests and indictments in America.

He was named as a PEP a while ago, as are a lot of public figures. Banks have a duty to report any irregularities.

Farage is now saying nine other banks have refused his accounts.
So then Farage and his intelectually challenged support base take the default position when they reach a dead end that it has something to do with Brexit... bla blah,... remoaners....blah blah the establishment..etc

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So then Farage and his intelectually challenged support base take the default position when they reach a dead end that it has something to do with Brexit... bla blah,... remoaners....blah blah the establishment..etc
Including an MP, who is wrong btw. The one thing everyone can state categorically, is that Nigel Farage has not been silenced.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
"Sinister agenda" latest;

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Nigel Farage fell below the financial threshold required to hold an account at Coutts, the prestigious private bank for the wealthy, the BBC has been told.
It is understood that he was subsequently offered a standard account at NatWest which owns Coutts.
Last week, Mr Farage said he believed his account had been shut for political reasons and he was turned down by seven other lenders when he went elsewhere.
But people familiar with Coutts' move said it was a "commercial" decision.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Farrage is a lying wanka.

And he sounds a bit shrill. And a bit thick.

I can only assume that people follow him owing to his extreme physical attractiveness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here