Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bottom three in the Premier League

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As an AFCB fan, ive always been split on gone FFP issue, we could have built up more slowly etc. And sorting the ground out too. I just find the sneering attitude from 'some' Brighton fans annoying, basically due to you getting lucky with funding too, someone willing to give you £150 million of their own money to give you an escape route from the previous financial difficulties. Then if anyone else gets funding it's not 'in the right way'. Just leave us to get on with it like ;-)

Its going to be a tough season, but we will be ok if we play like we did first half on Sunday we should be ok.

We got lucky with funding? From a fan who's grandfather and uncle were on the board of directors? We needed somewhere to play football which we could call home permanently and we got lucky?

Ok.

4th year in the premier league happy days for us Palace fans , One game gone and you girls are already wetting your pants at the very thought of us getting relegated, still hurts you all so badly losing to us in that glorious play of semi fixture at the Amex doesn't it?
Last season we weren't far off winning the Fa cup final, sure we lost and was naturally gutted but as long as Brighton keep losing out in the play off's what's not to be happy about??

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
We got lucky with funding? From a fan who's grandfather and uncle were on the board of directors? We needed somewhere to play football which we could call home permanently and we got lucky?

Ok.

So having life long (agreed) fans that are willing to spend £150 million and more on your club isn't lucky?? Righto.

Both our clubs were lucky regarding funding, plenty of clubs have life long fans on the board who can't spend money on their clubs to the level they would like to. Luckily for us, both of our owners seem to be genuine football folk.

Regarding the media fawning, yes I can see that. But Jesus knows how much Brighton we get forced on us in the media constantly. You're not under represented in the media, not by a long way.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
4th year in the premier league happy days for us Palace fans , One game gone and you girls are already wetting your pants at the very thought of us getting relegated, still hurts you all so badly losing to us in that glorious play of semi fixture at the Amex doesn't it?
Last season we weren't far off winning the Fa cup final, sure we lost and was naturally gutted but as long as Brighton keep losing out in the play off's what's not to be happy about??

Girls? Really? As a female, I resent you calling our male fans girls. Grow up!!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Are you THICK ? Why take your EVENS when I can take 9/2 in the shops and they would pay out and not WELCH like you. Did you BUNK off school for FIFTEEN years or is there another excuse for someone being so stupid

You are making yourself look stupid with the caps lock on calling someone else stupid.
Do you see the irony in that?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Last season we weren't far off winning the Fa cup final

Oh yes, so you were...

and we'll always cherish the memory when at the brink of triumph:

pardew-touchline-dance-518266.jpg

A defining moment in front of a worldwide audience.

Nothing could possibly have better summed up the way I feel about your club. It was Malcolm Allison and his ridiculous cigar in the bath with Fiona Richmond, terrible goal music, call and response chants, stupid American cartoon badges, showbiz kits, games ambassadors, black garbed ultra wannabes with garbled banners, Tomas Brolin, Edgar Davids, and all the other publicity seeking failure signings that you couldn't pay for rolled into one. It confirmed that Palace are now and will forever be football's equivalent of a holiday rep using forged strip club tickets to distract Club 18-30 drunks so he can steal their wallets.

Please continue to keep mentioning the 2015/16 FA Cup final. It makes me very happy.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Oh yes, so you were...

and we'll always cherish the memory when at the brink of triumph:

View attachment 77225

A defining moment in front of a worldwide audience.

Nothing could possibly have better summed up the way I feel about your club. It was Malcolm Allison and his ridiculous cigar in the bath with Fiona Richmond, terrible goal music, call and response chants, stupid American cartoon badges, showbiz kits, games ambassadors, black garbed ultra wannabes with garbled banners, Tomas Brolin, Edgar Davids, and all the other publicity seeking failure signings that you couldn't pay for rolled into one. It confirmed that Palace are now and will forever be football's equivalent of a holiday rep using forged strip club tickets to distract Club 18-30 drunks so he can steal their wallets.

Please continue to keep mentioning the 2015/16 FA Cup final. It makes me very happy.

cup.jpg

cup1.jpg

Me included,not only losing the cup but that dream of Europe for this season targeted by Pardew and Parish burst with just 9 minutes to go.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You've done that a couple of times yourself.

It was a different club back then. They've only been here since 2010.

Being a Palace fan is happy at the moment? What's your win %age this calendar year? Oh, a Calendar? its a thing you use to see the date. We're past losing in the semi, but please do continue to continue to look desperate in lording over something that happened 3 years ago. The last time that anything good happened to you lot :lolol:

But really, it's not us that are the bothered ones. Its you and your galpals that keep coming back to 'gloat'. lets face it, you're scared. You're actually concerned that sometime soon we'll share a division and that'll hurt you a lot more than it will us. Obsession takes many forms. I know a good guidance counsellor in Littlehampton, want their number? They can help with obsessive problems like that. No? Too proud? That's a shame. Still, got enough on your plate with all the hilarity coming out of Selhurst (that's the place near London, remember that?) that makes you lot look such a laughing stock that you can't even see it. Bless.

There's still hope. But only after you've done your homework.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
We're past losing in the semi, but please do continue to continue to look desperate in lording over something that happened 3 years ago. The last time that anything good happened to you lot :lolol:

No you aren't; you never will be and you know it.

I'll assume that second sentence was a joke. The last few years since promotion have been f*cking brilliant. We've had some crap form so far in 2016 but until then we'd had three incredible seasons. We've got a couple of weeks of the transfer window left and we're likely to spend upwards of 50 million quid. It's a pretty exciting time to be a Palace fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here