Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bottom three in the Premier League

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
It was a different club back then. They've only been here since 2010.

Being a Palace fan is happy at the moment? What's your win %age this calendar year? Oh, a Calendar? its a thing you use to see the date. We're past losing in the semi, but please do continue to continue to look desperate in lording over something that happened 3 years ago. The last time that anything good happened to you lot :lolol:

B

Yes you right since we beat BHA in the play off semi final at the AMEX it has truly been desperate times for us Palace supporters. Been to Wembley 3 times winning 2 and losing once. Beating Chelsea both home and away, beating Man city, spurs and a host of other "bigger teams", coming back fro 3 nil down to put the final nail in Liverpool's championship title hopes live on telly. Signing players like Cabaye...Yes its never been a worse time in the 45 years I have followed them.

Cheese_Roll

May 19, 2009
The mighty Palace
Oh yes, so you were...

and we'll always cherish the memory when at the brink of triumph:

View attachment 77225

A defining moment in front of a worldwide audience.

Nothing could possibly have better summed up the way I feel about your club. It was Malcolm Allison and his ridiculous cigar in the bath with Fiona Richmond, terrible goal music, call and response chants, stupid American cartoon badges, showbiz kits, games ambassadors, black garbed ultra wannabes with garbled banners, Tomas Brolin, Edgar Davids, and all the other publicity seeking failure signings that you couldn't pay for rolled into one. It confirmed that Palace are now and will forever be football's equivalent of a holiday rep using forged strip club tickets to distract Club 18-30 drunks so he can steal their wallets.

Please continue to keep mentioning the 2015/16 FA Cup final. It makes me very happy.

Crystal Palace FC - 2016 FA Cup Final runners-up. It was fantastic, fantastic run and fantastic experience.. Do you think we would gloss over it and take generations to come to terms with it? This was no 2013 Play-off semi final.

Pictures and vines of Pardews dance is like water off a ducks back. :rave: You should have seen what we were doing. Limbs everywhere. Just imagine it, eh?

I've seen Palace play five times at the old Wembley, once at the Millenium stadium, and three times at the New Wembley - we are in the Big league, with a squad of Home grown players and internationals - in the market to blitz our transfer record. And yet apparently because we lost our first game and the weed won theirs, the tables are turning.... again. They've been turning for 6 seasons so we've been told, since BHAFC2009 turned up.

" holiday rep using forged strip club tickets to distract Club 18-30 drunks so he can steal their wallets."

You need some help, but I love that our superiority angers you so. Forever in our shadow.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
It was a different club back then. They've only been here since 2010.

Being a Palace fan is happy at the moment? What's your win %age this calendar year? Oh, a Calendar? its a thing you use to see the date. We're past losing in the semi, but please do continue to continue to look desperate in lording over something that happened 3 years ago. The last time that anything good happened to you lot :lolol:

But really, it's not us that are the bothered ones. Its you and your galpals that keep coming back to 'gloat'. lets face it, you're scared. You're actually concerned that sometime soon we'll share a division and that'll hurt you a lot more than it will us. Obsession takes many forms. I know a good guidance counsellor in Littlehampton, want their number? They can help with obsessive problems like that. No? Too proud? That's a shame. Still, got enough on your plate with all the hilarity coming out of Selhurst (that's the place near London, remember that?) that makes you lot look such a laughing stock that you can't even see it. Bless.

There's still hope. But only after you've done your homework.

The fact that you reply with such a long winded answer shows that you're the one who is obsessed/scared. I hope you do come up if I'm honest then we can renew the rivalry. But I see another bottle job in the play-offs on the cards for you lot, Newcastle and Norwich will go up Top 2 and you will come 3rd or 4th, wait and see.

Girls? Really? As a female, I resent you calling our male fans girls. Grow up!!

No different to us being called drug dealers,Palarse or Nigels , The Girls jibe was meant as sissy ish I wasn't being homophobic like some Palace fans & no need to take it so seriously, it's only banter
You lot dish it out all the time but cant take any back, I haven't been on for ages so no need to ban me again Bozza:wave:

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
The fact that you reply with such a long winded answer shows that you're the one who is obsessed/scared. I hope you do come up if I'm honest then we can renew the rivalry. But I see another bottle job in the play-offs on the cards for you lot, Newcastle and Norwich will go up Top 2 and you will come 3rd or 4th, wait and see.
If I am honest I don't want to renew the rivalry. I would just love to take your place.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No different to us being called drug dealers,Palarse or Nigels , The Girls jibe was meant as sissy ish I wasn't being homophobic like some Palace fans & no need to take it so seriously, it's only banter
You lot dish it out all the time but cant take any back, I haven't been on for ages so no need to ban me again Bozza:wave:

Are girls sissy? My thinking was misogyny, rather than homophobia.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Can't see that happening. We'll finish somewhere between 11th and 15th and your come 3rd/4th.

I think you could be right about our finishing spot but unless you get a good striker you will struggle. I have seen a lot of B*llocks written about how good Wickham is and if you are relying on his goalscoring ability (never scored double figures in a season) then I think you are in big trouble.

Last edited:

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
I think you could be right about our finishing spot but unless you get a good striker. I have seen a lot of B*llocks written about how good Wickham is and if you are relying on his goalscoring ability (never scored double figures in a season) then I think you are in big trouble.

Wickham isn't that good at Prem level. But we are in the market for 2 new strikers and have huge money to spend. Benteke may still happen.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The fact that you reply with such a long winded answer shows that you're the one who is obsessed/scared.

I'm not sure how the quantity that one types shows that I am more obsessed...given the fact you've posted over 300 times on our message board is more of a sign :lolol:

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
A lot of you seem to think we are going down. When it comes to putting your money where your mouth is you are no where to be seen.

Sorry Buddy, but I think your detractors are alluding to a bet heavily stacked in your favour, would you be so keen if the odds of your lot staying up were 2/9 and someone offered you evens?

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Sorry Buddy, but I think your detractors are alluding to a bet heavily stacked in your favour, would you be so keen if the odds of your lot staying up were 2/9 and someone offered you evens?

But a lot of you seem so certain we will go down? So surely it's easy money?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Please continue to keep mentioning the 2015/16 FA Cup final. It makes me very happy.

I love that our superiority angers you so.

It's easy to argue with someone if you get to decide what they are saying as well as what you are saying.

Stop the straw-man tactics and tell me what you really think of a manager, who, when he should have been encouraging those around him to avoid complacency, instead exhibited such a contemptable display of hubris. He let you all down didn't he?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
But a lot of you seem so certain we will go down? So surely it's easy money?

You are beginning to see, good, we're making headway, now, imagine someone has the same investment with a reputable high street bookmaker, the individual would receive a clear profit of £450.00 with which the said individual could trouser( put it in his/her pocket) £350.00 and still donate £100.00 to the charity you are alluding to, What would you do?

Cheese_Roll

May 19, 2009
The mighty Palace
Stop the straw-man tactics and tell me what you really think of a manager, who, when he should have been encouraging those around him to avoid complacency, instead exhibited such a contemptable display of hubris. He let you all down didn't he?

Let us down - no, not at all. Everyone was celebrating, including the manager. The situation was, that a Palace fan, local lad, and key player Puncheon was dropped from the line-up in the biggest game of his life, Pardew made this call knowing it was a huge one. Tactically it was Jedinak on Fellani instead.... Puncheon did not take it well. Pardew then sent him on around 70mins to score the goal. He did... it had worked. All that emotion with his call came out.

What ensued was what anyone else would have done connected with the club. Everybody went nuts. Level heads were needed - and that was lack of experience, game management on the pitch.

If he had nutted someone - that would be letting us down. His emotion is controlled a lot more positively these days.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Level heads were needed - and that was lack of experience, game management on the pitch.

If only you had someone with experience of being ahead in the last few minutes of an FA Cup Final. The sort of person who would know how important it is to keep focused and what can happen if you don't. That sort of person would probably have been doing his job instead of a silly dance.

Hang on. Who's that with Rafa Benitez?

united-kingdom-liverpool-manager-raphael-benitez-instructs-his-team-picture-id57604566

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here