Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bong?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Real shame but 12 weeks isn't that bad. I was fearing 9 - 12 months for something like ACL.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
12 weeks, but we all know that albion injuries take longer than stated to heal.

Probably back in April, I guess.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
In case Barber, Bloom or Hughton are reading, I'll play at LB and will consider £1000 p/w on a 5 year contract.

Just a pre-warning though; I'm awful in the air, can't slide tackle without taking the player out (usually missing the ball), passing is 50/50 and I'm right footed. Oh, and I couldn't last 90 minutes, maybe just the last 10-15.

But, I have a sleeve tattoo which clearly means I'm both flair and PLR.

Bargain.

:goal:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
And a 90 day loan pretty much covers the 12 weeks (with a few days spare)

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
And a 90 day loan pretty much covers the 12 weeks (with a few days spare)

I still would not go for a loan at the moment, are we going to get someone in better than Rosenior to play there ? I doubt it.

With Kaz fit again, March and Murphy we have good wide options.

I would at least leave it until the International break and see how we sit with injuires.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I still would not go for a loan at the moment, are we going to get someone in better than Rosenior to play there ? I doubt it.

With Kaz fit again, March and Murphy we have good wide options.

I would at least leave it until the International break and see how we sit with injuires.

Wide options are not the concern LR is a wide defensive option especially for away games to which we have no alternative players so lets get a loan signing in ASAP

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
i cant see why we speaking about getting a loan in we have Rosenior who was class for Hull at left back, then we have Chicksen and Calderon as backups if something did happen to Rosenior yes then i would get a loan.
I think this might actually help our team (Bong has been exceptional but with Rosenior playing right wing we have not got much threat in that position, we should have a winger who can score goals and set up goals, we have March, Lua Lua, Manu, Murphy all who can be a danger in this position so no loan thank you.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
In case Barber, Bloom or Hughton are reading, I'll play at LB and will consider £1000 p/w on a 5 year contract.

Just a pre-warning though; I'm awful in the air, can't slide tackle without taking the player out (usually missing the ball), passing is 50/50 and I'm right footed. Oh, and I couldn't last 90 minutes, maybe just the last 10-15.

But, I have a sleeve tattoo which clearly means I'm both flair and PLR.

Bargain.

:goal:

Now look Joe we had you on loan last year........

PS - you forgot ball watching

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Time to get a left back in for competition. December is a demanding month..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here