Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bong?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
i cant see why we speaking about getting a loan in we have Rosenior who was class for Hull at left back, then we have Chicksen and Calderon as backups if something did happen to Rosenior yes then i would get a loan.
I think this might actually help our team (Bong has been exceptional but with Rosenior playing right wing we have not got much threat in that position, we should have a winger who can score goals and set up goals, we have March, Lua Lua, Manu, Murphy all who can be a danger in this position so no loan thank you.

As has been correctly said many times play LR at left back and we lose his defensive/attacking option at right midfield. The loan window closes on 25th Nov so it is vital we get a cover in before then as the alternatives of Chicksen or Calderon do not bare thinking of if we are to push on towards promoton.i

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I still would not go for a loan at the moment, are we going to get someone in better than Rosenior to play there ? I doubt it.

With Kaz fit again, March and Murphy we have good wide options.

I would at least leave it until the International break and see how we sit with injuires.

If you leave it 4 weeks to go for a loan player there might be a lot less to choose from then because between now and then more will go out on loan elsewhere. You always need to have cover all the time. never wait till you are down to the bear thread before you strengthen. Loan player will probably be in place before the next game. can't afford to wait any longer but also need to make sure we get the right quality in

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This is shit news, although could have been worse obviously. I'm in the "get someone in now" camp as if anything happens to LR then we're screwed and options will be even more limited.

Just not Ashley Cole. 😉

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61756251

Released by Forest, not deemed good enough for their EPL adventure. Goes with their best wishes.

No surprise to any of us on here l'm sure. He struggled to make the starting line up at Forest even in the Championship, and as l recall under Steve Cooper he barely figured at all.

Good luck to him though, a good servant both to Forest, and the Albion of course.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Must’ve made a few quid from wages and promotion bonuses

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here