Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bomb explosion in Oslo.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
And why the f*** are the BBC blaming islamic terrorists when no-one has taken responsibility??

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Well it's good to see you turn around and wait before you jump in with unconfirmed hysterical claims about Zionists vs Muslims!

lol.......it was a question and not a claim, and i had waited.

i entered this thread to show that straight away everyone points to muslim groups due to mainsteam media.....e.g. here.

and that an empty building being blown up is nothing compared to 40 or 50 killed in the middle east nearly every week.

i see this being blamed on Libya, and then more boots on the ground. wow, someone theorising! whaaa? wait for the BBC to tell us how it is you crazy man.....or we will swear at you.

anyone not with the herd will get crucified.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
So then idiot, which news organisation is globally regarded as better than the BBC?

Globally regarded?

Don't be so ignorant.

Type into google search "is the BBC" and the first search prompt you will get is "is the bbc...biased".

Having looked at the search results, they dont scream of global opinion being that the BBC is unbiased.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Globally regarded?

Don't be so ignorant.

Type into google search "is the BBC" and the first search prompt you will get is "is the bbc...biased".

Having looked at the search results, they dont scream of global opinion being that the BBC is unbiased.

Yep and if you type in 'is the moon' the third one you get is; 'is the moon made of cheese'.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Last edited:

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
^^^^
My friend, I appreciate your 'mission' here. I too find myself defending my Muslim friends when my other slightly unenlightened friends jump to ridiculous conclusions of a conspiracy of a race war.

If you notice my location - Can I reassure you that the moderate (Muslim) people I stay with on the Indian sub-continent don't view the Western Europeans as a threat to their existence.

I know Palestine has a unique perspective - but if nothing else - can I just say that your inflammatory claims and accusations are the last thing they would need you to do to uphold their respectable desire for a solution to the current problems.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
The BBC may well be one of the better news organisations in the world, but they are very definitely not unbiased. They have a bias towards the middle of the road, consensual view of society.

They have a bias towards balanced reporting (oxymoron alert), as that is public service broadcasting's mandate. If they were seen to be too far to the left or right, there would be uproar ???

Castello

Castello
May 28, 2009
Tottenham
Globally regarded?

Don't be so ignorant.

Actually although I have already stated I don't believe the bbc is unbiased, I just tried this and there were 19 results before any mention of the bbc and bias.

just trying to be unbiased :)

Castello

Castello
May 28, 2009
Tottenham
They have a bias towards balanced reporting (oxymoron alert), as that is public service broadcasting's mandate. If they were seen to be too far to the left or right, there would be uproar ???

I agree. The point i was making was to caution against believing that because its on the the BBC it must be factual or unbiased.

Globally regarded?

Don't be so ignorant.

Oh f***, so you are basing your stance on a google search. Type is Obama American into google mate and tell me if you believe that. Type is the world run by and tell me you believe the results.

So you have nothing outside of your own biased and uneducated view that says the BBC is not universally highly regarded. Why am I not surprised.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Perhaps people can't see past the juxtaposition that is The Daily Mail/The Guardian type bias? The BBC is in bed with neither, and usually treads carefully, but will be pulled up (frequently) if they make mistakes...

Mammoth

Kickin' back
Jan 28, 2011
Manchester Ship Canal
I Agree.

Those that don't agree tend to be biased themselves. Right wingers claim the BBC is left wing, left wingers claim it's right wing.

If the BBC is pissing off all sides in an argument it is probably getting it right. Remember Thatcher accused the bbc of anti british bias during the falklands war but the enduring image of Brian Hanrahan counting the harriers out and 'counting them all back in' probably won her the 1983 election!

The chap who rund the conservative home website launched a massive diatribe against the bbc on dateline london the other day, and then compained of bias! No wonder- if conservative supporters tend to hold the beeb in low regard, it's no wonder they don't work there, is it?!!!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Childish response.

The BBC is biased, according to...the BBC.

Quote: "There is a tendency to 'group think’ with too many staff inhabiting a shared space and comfort zone."

BBC report finds bias within corporation - Telegraph
BBC report damns its - Times Online

Childish response? Well here is an adult one.

The two links you provided are 4 years old and are both based on a single in-house BBC commissioned report that centres on the corporations coverage of Live 8. This coverage and the "liberal" standpoint of the BBC was called into question, however, the same report also states "its coverage of conventional politics is judged to be fair and impartial...". In this one instance (live8) it is now accepted that the BBC were sailing close to the wind in becoming political this was dealt with, recommendations were made and checks and balances put into place.

The BBC IS widely accepted as the most independant, unbiased, news organisation in the world. This accepted opinion (held by its competitors and Govts alike, in many countries) will not change. If you take the time to read the "is the BBC biased" Google searches you will find that some accuse it of being Right wing, some Left wing, some Pro US, some Anti US. This surely is a clear indication of unbiased reporting, if no one can agree where their bias lies!

Oh and if you search "is the earth" the first one is; "is the world flat".

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Oh f***, so you are basing your stance on a google search. Type is Obama American into google mate and tell me if you believe that. Type is the world run by and tell me you believe the results.

So you have nothing outside of your own biased and uneducated view that says the BBC is not universally highly regarded. Why am I not surprised.

Quote: "There is a tendency to 'group think’ with too many staff inhabiting a shared space and comfort zone."

BBC report finds bias within corporation - Telegraph
BBC report damns its - Times Online

Southern Toon

Aug 6, 2010
good going sherlock.......i was thinking it was the air conditioning going wrong or something.

i will share my thoughts amidst the swamp of group think that this thread may attract.....

Has this the hallmarks of another MOSSAD attack?

There are several reasons why Israel may want to attack Norway, firstly Norway was the country along with Spain which were the strongest in pushing for a Palestinian state. Dont forget the Oslo accord and Madrid agreement.
Spain was attacked already.
Norway too handles diplomatic relations for Iceland which has ZERO relations with Israel.
Norway is not a slave to the EU so it is harder for the Zionists (shock horror, anti semite, get him) to exercise control over Norway.
Norway is the richest country in Europe with huge savings from oil and gas.

NSC's very George Galloway clone

Mammoth

Kickin' back
Jan 28, 2011
Manchester Ship Canal
And why the f*** are the BBC blaming islamic terrorists when no-one has taken responsibility??

The norwegian far right might be a good outside bet. They were well into their shooting and firebombing back in the 90's until Count Grishnak got taken down.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
And where is your evidence? Why do you believe the Intelligence Service of Israel would explode a bomb in Oslo and attack a youth movement camp?

I don't have any! This has the hall marks of a Mossad operation, they have done it many times before, and i'm sure researchers will uncover evidence at a later date (which i have no doubt won't get a mention on the BBC), my point is, everyone (including the BBC) are pointing the finger at Islam for this horrible attack. How many civil liberties are going to be taken away from the Norwegian people on the back of this?? And how many more muslims will be villified because of it?? Remember Mossad murdering a Palastinian official with operatives using UK passports, getting caught red handed, yet still getting away with it?? These people in this organisation are no shrinking violets, and the Zionist belief that they are the 'chosen people' shows without doubt that they have no empathy for the rest of us on this planet. You only have to look at what they do to Palastine on a daily basis, segregation, blockades, constant bombing, forced relocation, demolition of homes, the worlds only nation with an assasination policy, the list goes on! Remind you of anything from our European past? So would i put a false flag attack by Mossad beyond the realms of possibilty? No, not on your nelly!

With respect sir, i suggest you allow people to have there opinions on such matters, as they allow you to have yours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here