Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bomb explosion in Oslo.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
i don't hate the bbc at all, but they have been proven to lie

True, but by the same token, Al Qaeda and its offshoots have been proven to blow people up. It doesn't mean it WAS them this time, but then again your theory doesn't mean the BBC lie every time either.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The BBC are the best News organisation on the world. Everyone makes mistakes but if you want factual, unbiased reporting - no one comes close.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
any loss of life like this is very regrettable, but when 40 dead here and 60 dead there in the middle east is small news, and then an empty building blown up is mass news (queuing group think "muslims, terrorists") then one has to naturally question it.

relativity is a gread word.

You are proving to be ridiculous.

You can't jump on a new news story and claim to know all the facts and the motivations of the protagonists.

good going sherlock.......i was thinking it was the air conditioning going wrong or something.

i will share my thoughts amidst the swamp of group think that this thread may attract.....

Has this the hallmarks of another MOSSAD attack?

There are several reasons why Israel may want to attack Norway, firstly Norway was the country along with Spain which were the strongest in pushing for a Palestinian state. Dont forget the Oslo accord and Madrid agreement.
Spain was attacked already.
Norway too handles diplomatic relations for Iceland which has ZERO relations with Israel.
Norway is not a slave to the EU so it is harder for the Zionists (shock horror, anti semite, get him) to exercise control over Norway.
Norway is the richest country in Europe with huge savings from oil and gas.

What an utterly delusional & pathetic theory.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The BBC are the best News organisation on the world. Everyone makes mistakes but if you want factual, unbiased reporting - no one comes close.

:lol:

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
good going sherlock.......i was thinking it was the air conditioning going wrong or something.

i will share my thoughts amidst the swamp of group think that this thread may attract.....

There are several reasons why Israel may want to attack Norway, firstly Norway was the country along with Spain which were the strongest in pushing for a Palestinian state. Dont forget the Oslo accord and Madrid agreement.
Norway too handles diplomatic relations for Iceland which has ZERO relations with Israel.
Norway is not a slave to the EU so it is harder for the Zionists (shock horror, anti semite, get him) to exercise control over Norway.

Do you actually believe what you have written here? If you do, then i really feel for you. To be this misguided and irrational must be a huge burden on you.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ambulances can't get to the island of Utoya and shots still being heard, must be awful

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I think this is going to be pinned, rightly or wrongly, on Libya.

Time to send in the troops...

Castello

Castello
May 28, 2009
Tottenham

The BBC may well be one of the better news organisations in the world, but they are very definitely not unbiased. They have a bias towards the middle of the road, consensual view of society.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Correct...this has 'The Mossad' written ALL over it...the phony war on terror continues...1984 anyone?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here