Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bomb explosion in Oslo.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Looks absolutely awful

BBC Breaking News:

Police in Norway have confirmed the blast was caused by a bomb and that people have been killed and injured.

WTF has Norway done to deserve a bomb in the centre of Oslo?

Is it something to do with that cartoonist that did a few pictures of Allah, or was that Denmark?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Not too worrying as all staff leave early friday's and most are on holidays......

Isn't it funny that when this happens in a European city with just a single death, it dominates the news and everyone is like "oh my god." Whereas "63 killed in car bomb in Baghdad", "40 dead in Kabul blast" don't even make the little summaries of world news in the Metro now....

.......and the BBC already blamed Al Queida within an hour.

form an orderly queue.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
it seems to be terrorist related.

good going sherlock.......i was thinking it was the air conditioning going wrong or something.

i will share my thoughts amidst the swamp of group think that this thread may attract.....

Has this the hallmarks of another MOSSAD attack?

There are several reasons why Israel may want to attack Norway, firstly Norway was the country along with Spain which were the strongest in pushing for a Palestinian state. Dont forget the Oslo accord and Madrid agreement.
Spain was attacked already.
Norway too handles diplomatic relations for Iceland which has ZERO relations with Israel.
Norway is not a slave to the EU so it is harder for the Zionists (shock horror, anti semite, get him) to exercise control over Norway.
Norway is the richest country in Europe with huge savings from oil and gas.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Not too worrying as all staff leave early friday's and most are on holidays......

Isn't it funny that when this happens in a European city with just a single death, it dominates the news and everyone is like "oh my god." Whereas "63 killed in car bomb in Baghdad", "40 dead in Kabul blast" don't even make the little summaries of world news in the Metro now....

.......and the BBC already blamed Al Queida within an hour.

form an orderly queue.

I struggle to think why one should not worry are you a BBC hating left wing hippie from museli mountain or am being like you and generalizing :tosser:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
I struggle to think why one should not worry are you a BBC hating left wing hippie from museli mountain or am being like you and generalizing :tosser:

i don't hate the bbc at all, but they have been proven to lie, and i tend to source my knowledge from other places. i am not left wing and feel pity that you have such ingrained stereotypes.....saying that, i do like muesli and mountains :)

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
^^^^
Is it just being fashionable these days to be so glib with the loss of human life?

any loss of life like this is very regrettable, but when 40 dead here and 60 dead there in the middle east is small news, and then an empty building blown up is mass news (queuing group think "muslims, terrorists") then one has to naturally question it.

relativity is a great word.

Last edited:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
good going sherlock.......i was thinking it was the air conditioning going wrong or something.

i will share my thoughts amidst the swamp of group think that this thread may attract.....

Has this the hallmarks of another MOSSAD attack?

There are several reasons why Israel may want to attack Norway, firstly Norway was the country along with Spain which were the strongest in pushing for a Palestinian state. Dont forget the Oslo accord and Madrid agreement.
Spain was attacked already.
Norway too handles diplomatic relations for Iceland which has ZERO relations with Israel.
Norway is not a slave to the EU so it is harder for the Zionists (shock horror, anti semite, get him) to exercise control over Norway.
Norway is the richest country in Europe with huge savings from oil and gas.

I think you're making a couple of quite extraordinary conceptual leaps there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here