Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton On Saturday

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
He's just too slow for this level.

Per Mertersacker is much slower and does alright in the premier league. Wouldn't say he is any slower than Calderon.

Seriously though, when has he EVER cost us a game? I would say Painter is the better defender and that's surely the basis to judge them.

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
I hope we're in a lower part of the ground....we usually fall out of upper tiers....

crazy bolton diver at hillsborough swfc v bwfc - YouTube

A nice, sympathetic response from the charming fans of the MASSIVE Sheffield Wednesday (Wednesday :lolol:).

Was that guy ok? I mean, after he fell?[/QUOTE]

Yes, he was fine. He started off up near the back & when we scored, his momentum & a few pre-match pints took him down the steps & over the front. I think they popped him back in the upper tier.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Best bring your rain coat looks like it's going to be a very wet game not something we are used to at the Amex.

hello from bolton.
Bolton took the minimum allocation of tickets from brighton (less than 1000) & they sold out, & then picked up a few hundred more. I don't know if they've sold out , but i'd guess just under 1000 altogether.

Anyway, the reason for my visit......we've heard some worrying stories about how long it takes to get back to brighton station. Obviously allowing for the fact that at the final whistle i'll need to slide on my knees to the corner flag whilst kissing my badge, pointing skywards & looking deep & throwing my shirt at the players, have we any chance of getting back to brighton station for approximately 5-37pm ?
Thanks in advance.

its a good idea to get on your toes around the 80th minute to get ahead of the game???

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
and to be clear the train from Lewes is direct to London so is as quick as going via Brighton.

PG

Lewes 2000

flooding_united_kingdom_river_ouse_banks.jpg

pronounced Lewis (you are not Catholic are you?)

Lewes-bonfire-night-effigy.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here