Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton On Saturday

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It's the usual bollocks.

£34.00 tickets only at the moment.

I'm REALLY sure that ALL the £28.00 tickets in the South stand have sold out!

Same for Bristol City too, really silly, as people may well pay £28.00 but not £34.00

Lots of empty seats next Tuesday.

Can somebody explain this usual bollocks please. Going to the game on saturday, first visit this season all part of my 50th birthday, bringing 2 mates. Sorting tickets tomorrow. I would prefer seats in an upper (either stand) but are you saying that £28 tickets are available as an option but not being sold. Need 3 seats together
While I am here, what is the best pub around Brighton station, before and after the match and I want to try some Dark star. As much as I like to try different ales around the country I dont suppose any pubs around the station also sell Doom Bar or Tribute do they?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Can somebody explain this usual bollocks please. Going to the game on saturday, first visit this season all part of my 50th birthday, bringing 2 mates. Sorting tickets tomorrow. I would prefer seats in an upper (either stand) but are you saying that £28 tickets are available as an option but not being sold. Need 3 seats together
While I am here, what is the best pub around Brighton station, before and after the match and I want to try some Dark star. As much as I like to try different ales around the country I dont suppose any pubs around the station also sell Doom Bar or Tribute do they?

I think the Railway Bell serves Doom Bar :moo:

Have we sold out the south stand or are the club holding back tickets again so people have to buy the more expensive seats in the East?

Despite Insiders reply on ATC to my questions about this, I am still at a loss as to why there is more capacity at the Amex this year than last year.

There are always big chucks of seats in the SW corner that are empty.

However, not allowing for these chucks or the unsold few seats that the club tried to shift as part of the 4 game match pack (remember these? They died a death, but there were always £28 seats here) the club have only sold season tickets around to S1G, but only half of S1G.

So, if a club is taking a 2000 allocation, they will use S1C. S1D, S1E and S1F. This means half of S1G minus a few rows for segregation should be available - this is at least 200 seats.

So, with those that are no longer being offered and the paltry few that are, early birds should have the pick of the best part of 500 south stand seats when there is a large away following.

If Bolton bring sub 1400 (likely) then we should have S1F available too.

t really is a scandal.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Bolton are notoriously poor away followers. [...] I'd say 900 ish.
Whereas our magnificent away following mustered 700 for a roughly equivalent away trip on Saturday...?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Despite Insiders reply on ATC to my questions about this, I am still at a loss as to why there is more capacity at the Amex this year than last year.
Perhaps because more capacity means we can sell more tickets, get more fans in and raise more revenue :shrug: Our lowest attendance this year has been higher than our capacity last year.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Painter is going to be playing ffs.

Can't we just put Caldy there?!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

There are always big chucks of seats in the SW corner that are empty.

However, not allowing for these chucks or the unsold few seats that the club tried to shift as part of the 4 game match pack (remember these? They died a death, but there were always £28 seats here) the club have only sold season tickets around to S1G, but only half of S1G.

So, if a club is taking a 2000 allocation, they will use S1C. S1D, S1E and S1F. This means half of S1G minus a few rows for segregation should be available - this is at least 200 seats.

So, with those that are no longer being offered and the paltry few that are, early birds should have the pick of the best part of 500 south stand seats when there is a large away following.

If Bolton bring sub 1400 (likely) then we should have S1F available too.

t really is a scandal.

Try emailing someone official in the club maybe. Dont give up as is a genuine question.

I suspect you may never get a reply.

I'll go 26,231 Bolton with 1600 away

22,210 v Bristol with 500 away

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Do Bolton have a decent player on the right wing ???

Gregg Wylde, Mark Davies and Chris Eagles.

Whilst their attacking threat on the left scares me. Martin Petrov with Stephen Warnock at left back.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
That is very easy to type when you don't back it up with anything.
Painter had a very good game at Huddersfield and got stuck in.. Did you go to the game or are you just slagging a player off for no reason .. ? *FFS*

He's just too slow for this level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here